Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

-100 to rib for having 900+ posts

2. ian

ian Elite Member

woah woah woaaah, -20 to ribcage for stealing my points +40 to myself to replenish what was lost and make up for the embarrassment and -1 to weedeater for being a buzz kill

3. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

-500 to phat for not being here when i need +200 to me for being a cool kid 8)

4. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

+1 to this bar for having wifi, fuck you data plan, im on some free ish.... except for this beer

5. ian

ian Elite Member

haha -1 to me for being too young to hit the bars

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

-1,000,000,000 to mase for being jealous of my magnificent 900 posts. BS is gonna have a party when i reach 1000

-10 to ian for thinking he can subtract points from me ;)

who's keeping score of this?!

7. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

*Reads page*

.... Ya'll *****s' is some gay ass *****s'...

*Walks away into the distance*

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

*reads posts above*

*dies instantly from the retardedness*

9. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Basically me and 2 guys in my crew were driving around looking for spots. We found a nice wall to hit up with hollows and parked a block away at 7-11. We got out and started walking down the street, but three cops sped over and surrounded us. The fuckers all pointed their guns at us right away. Apparently we looked like the suspects who'd been breaking into cars in the area. Anyway, they cuffed us and searched us on those grounds, found the paint and weed on all of us and we spent the night in jail. When I woke up my friend said the other guy was taken to another prison because when they took his car from 7-11 they searched it and found cash, weed, and a scale so he got distribution charges. They found his camera and they're using pics to build a case on us for the graff.

They also found an extinguisher in his trunk with my prints on it, and it's a federal offense to steal a fire extinguisher... who knew?

I have court on the 8th next month, and it looks like I'll be getting off with community service and a fine. My boys doing 2 years though. Yay for justice.

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

How can they prove that you stole it? Im pretty sure you can purchase fire extinguishers. Unless their was serial # on it linking it to a business... which is highly unlikely. Yall are dumb for parking somewhere that has surveillance, dude at 7 11 prolly ratted yall out. All 7 11's have a no loitering policy

Its also a felony to chop dpwn/ break a tree if its not on your property

11. ian

ian Elite Member

damn ma man seems like everyone gets busted on some gay ass shit. Its bull that they can just fuckin pull out guns on you because you "look like suspects" of somethin you didnt even do

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah man, dont forget to use that gun pulling shit against them in court, they have no right at all to pull their guns at you unless you were posing a direct threat. you can fuck them up real bad with that shit, and you have your friends as witnesses that they did, so yo, don't go down easy

13. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

It was reported stolen from the construction site I grabbed it from, it had their logo stenciled on. And I doubt the 7-11 called on us because the cops showed up about 20 seconds after we got out of the car.

And yeah the gun thing is bullshit and we're splitting the cost for a real lawyer for this. Maybe we'll get the case dismissed on that. They had no real reason to arrest us, just because we're 3 males shouldn't make us suspects. My friends probably still gonna get it for the scale and weed though.

On the brightside I'm taking a 1/4 of shrooms and seeing the hangover 2 opening night.

14. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

anything is possible with a lawyer, just as anything is possible (for the state) without a lawyer. I could type a book on the possibilities of the situation based on law, but i wont. all ill say is i have a boy with 3 dui's that still has his license, never done community service, and the only thing he's ever paid was a court fee (and obviously his lawyers fee). talking about the guns being drawn thing, ive always heard and have been told personally by a lawyer when i posed the question, that if the cops pull their guns and you dont have shit for a weapon on you, turn your back and run. IF they shoot you, as opposed to using a tazer, they will issue a "non lethal takedown", because your back is turned. which basically means you get shot in the leg. then when they search you and find absolutely nothing, the ball is in your court, because youll have lawyers knocking down your door trying to get their name and wallet on the case, because you have a 99-100 chance of winning.

ive also had a friend get popped with a felony amount of buddha, bags, and scales when he was arrested, his lawyer got it down to a misdemeanor possession. did 6 months probation and it was expunged.
    on a side note, i love working for myself. today i woke up at 7 am like always, and didnt feel like getting up, so i went back to sleep and got up at 11. then cut some potatoes slices and baked them. then made myself a lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and chicken breast sub, along with some oregano, thai basil, rosemary, and cilantro i grow chopped up and spread around with some olive oil. ate that bitch, and took a nap until 2. got up and rolled a hogleg, went and laid in my hammock and sparked it up. fell asleep outside until our dogs decided they wanted to go back in and eat around 4. then I went down to the quarry and caught 3 largemouths and a few crappie. hit another fill in walking back to my car on one of the rockfaces. now i have a samuel smiths imperial stout sitting in front of me and another phillie im splitting. after this me and my girl are probably going downtown and hitting up a hookah bar. how was your day?

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

man fuck you^ lol havin a nice day and shit, how dare you. getting faded and smoking some shisha sounds real nice. I need to invest in a hookah. Got to find a homie or someone who wants 1 too so i can get a deal

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i woke up at fuckin 6am, grabbed a fast sandwich for breakfast, hurried off to uni, got pissed off at the teacher and argued with him, went back to my parents' place for quick lunch and quick fight, then ran to catch the bus to work, worked like a dog, got in a fight with my supervisor about how I'm not allowed to use the internet during work hours but he's allowed to go smoke the shisha across the street. walked back home, had a sandwich for dinner, surfed the web a bit, and now I'm heading to bed. tomorrow's gonna be the same thing...

except that instead of work, I have the shift off so I can be present at the launching and signing of this new graff book that contains some of my pieces, it's called "Arabic Graffiti" by FromHereToFame publishing. a lotta drinking and partying and all the media and all the other writers are gonna be there, we gon be signing that shit for fans and shit, it's gonna be off the hinges. also, going for some throw n tag afterwards at night. lol

17. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

seems to me you really like sandwiches

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  19. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

20. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

My need to impress others on the internet is insatiable.

Oh wait...