Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Instead of sending them complaints about their paint/valve, just use another brand of paint.

It's not like krylon was ever that good anywase.

dongs

2. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Your right. Krylon isnt that good. But your talking to a dude who lives in the midwest. We got Rusto and krylon and a ton of shit specialty paints.

The reason it matters is because the color selection with Krylon is 10x better than rusto. But that doesnt say much since the krylon cap system is essentially useless to the writer now. They did that to change thier image to make it more of a home use all purpose paint.

Fuck them thats what I say. I did my part and said, your ways suck, and all I got was that crappy email.

Upside about krylon:
    Good color selection.

Badside about krylon:
    Dogdick caps.
    Thin paint.
    Shitty reps at the email center.

Fuck you greg at krylon :p

3. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

I been doing alot of workin lately and I checked out some other paints, besides montana hardcore and gold/plat. And I really REALLY like Ironlak alot. Its so smooth and thick paint.

At the same time though I just upgraded to Rusto. AND I got my pink dots gold dots and 100 nyf (my staple). Im blowing through the color place stuff I have then its off to use rusto and other brands from now on.

In the midwest COLORPLACE REMOVED GOLD AND SILVER FROM THIER LINE. Now colorplace is useless. Anyone else notice this?

4. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I stopped reading after: "In the midwest"

5. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

i live in the midwest an bearly got farther, i stopped reading after: "colorplace"

6. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

in all honesty here... i read it all..

7. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

^^lol.

i totally didnt notice the metallics being gone tho,
    eff colorplace.

i jus search for the rusto tall can specials.

lets keep it relevant tho...i got a new cap the other day
    a standard red STL new era.. size eight. old one was done for...plus my hair is getting too long.

8. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I was pissed when my walmart stopped carrying metallic colorplace, whatever though

9. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Anyone in here like beige dots or is it just me? Don't know many ppl who use em.

10. rikaalsmeer

rikaalsmeer Member

sommebody tryed the standard caps on the MTN 94 ?

11. SAID

SAID Moderator

Did anyone try the MTN 94?

12. Frase

Frase Senior Member

quick question: whats the fattest cap that works on a can of rusto? pink? or rusto fats? what about on the montana hardcores?

i just used a pink dot on a montana gold for throwies and im in love. that shit is mad fast and clean!!

13. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Pink dots are the shit, as well as silver caps. My choice of fat caps. Apparently OlnkArtLtd are posting a video for montana 94 fairly soon, I look forward to it. (Olnk is blocked out. heh)

14. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

beige dots on a sabotaz can are pure sex. only problem is, they clog a lot...

15. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

wtf is this new double can shit on the homepage??? looks preetttyyy stupid if u ask me...prolly get one throw fill and its gone....maybe if it was a 600ml can it would be ok...but its all small....

16. Genghis Tron.

Genghis Tron. Senior Member

dude....it's an april fools joke.....and apperently it worked haah

17. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

shoots self in head....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!alll fuckin day i was tryin not to let shit fool me then this shit....fuck fuck....FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK......

18. SomeoneGoneStoleMyWheels!

SomeoneGoneStoleMyWheels! Senior Member

Yeah I love Pink Dots as well, drains your tins in about 2 seconds though haha.

19. Zero_

Zero_ Member

Question guys. New here. So I ordered these Grey Dots on here. Yes I'm toy so I could use all the help I can get with getting a thin line for outlines and what not. So I ordered the German Outline which works fine with Rusto's but these Grey Dots just f*ckin' splatter every where. The damn paint just leaks out on to the can and doesn't spray.

On the site it says it works with Rusto. Are they wrong or did they send me the wrong cap or something.

Also the German Outline on the site is grey with a black dot I got white with a black dot. Does this matter?

Yes I'm new to all this. Fell in love with Graffiti as a kid, been drawing for a while but just recently got into spraying so any help is appreciated.

One

20. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

found these on bug and tar remover. better than rusto fats.... there just a lil smoother...

View attachment 465803