Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. KEPTWO

KEPTWO Member

oinnnkkkk oiiinnkkkk

2. david wright

david wright Senior Member

Yea that shut you up. You obviously know nothing, so don't speak like you do. Especially towards someone old like me!

3. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

damn man....LI had so much potential in the late 80s early nineties with hip hop AND graff. you had de la soul, epmd, rakim, keith murray....busta..leaders of the new school.even prodigy is from Hempstead..fuckin public enemy..graff writers like dc3, sho, tdc, and then abk, hte, ghs, swk, mirage...and now look at the current state...damn man....damn..hip hop down the drain...and no writers...no hating on the handful still doing it..but just from 2000 and on the numbers alone just dwindled.............its like progression went in reverse....

4. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

AVE definately killed LI and NYC. I remember in 99, AVE had every single electric box from Freeport to Sunnyside...Derek too.

5. KEPTWO

KEPTWO Member

whatt eva happendd to0o binerrr?

6. blabbermouff

blabbermouff New Member

the whole list of names i wote are from long island ya fuckin meatballs... cface..you copied and pasted my reply.?.you wasnt a 90's head...you missed that boat.!! PAY ATTENTION KIDS..!! PUBLIC ENEMY..EPMD.(ERIC SERMON-PARISH SMITH) AKA ERIC & PARISH MAKIN DOLLAS..! DE LA SOUL...*****S KNOW NOTHIN BOUT.. POTHOLES IN MY LAWN.!! RAKIM..CRIMEDANCH.!! CRIMEDANCH CARTEL..! KEITH MURRAY..FISH GREASE..L.O.D. KILLA KEL.!! HARD TO OBTAIN.. LI-GROOVE.! CRAIG MACK.! LIL VIC..REAK DA VILLIAN.!! ROOSEVELT.!! A+-HEMPSTEAD.PARKSIDE.!! BIZ MARKIE..326.PORT KNOXX.!! ZAY,POERILLA,BANGA,ZERAN,JACK RIPP..!! FUSE.!! WHYTEOUT..YOUNG BLACK TEENAGERS..(KAM,ATA,DJ SCRIBBLE,FIRST BORN,TOMMY NEVER..) SON OF BAZERK..? when they make the list of best mc's RAKIM ia always #1....FUCKIN STRONG ISLAND...!! PRODIGY OF MOBB DEEP.!! listen to his lyrics..!! im from hempstead, close to the shacks in parkside.!! the shacks are them grimey brown 2 story buildings off penninsula.!! they jusst painted them shits, gave it a bandaid..!! MIRAGE.RIP-SEMER HTE RIP.-YOUNG SKY RIP..4 YEAR ANN JUST PASSED.!! THE WHOLE TDC...CREW...SWK CREW...HTE CREW...ALL CITY FOE..!! THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...RIP PAINT PIT.!! YOUNG TERDS KNOW NOTHIN BOUT THAT. BTW..THE DUDE A FEW POSTS UP IS DEFINITELY JAKE..!! AVE CREW...? YOU DUMB FLAT FOOT.!! my bad with the caps..!! yo cface you might of caught like the tail end of the 90's when it was already in the bling era... but you know nothin bout the tunnel.. black moon shit..!! when mobb deep was called juvenile delinquents..spell check on that..!! palladium. octagon...showboat on jamaica ave in east ny...black hoodie black boots..tuck ya chains in...!! l.o.n.s...! its just another case of that ol pta...ehhhh.! c-brown.!! im out...!

reggie jackson is the 44. caliber killa...! boom

7. strictshit

strictshit Member

ayO LeTs Jus AgREE 2 DiSaGrEeE ThAT Li Is PrETTy tOy No MaTTeR WiCH WaY YOU THinK oF IT AnD NIg GaZ TrYInG to DrOP KNoWElGE IN HeA pRollY JuZT ReaD BouT iT on thE WEB AnD HeArd oTher rEAl NiggS SpEAk iT yA dig??? AyO PROPS To MTV , NoT thE wRitER THE ChaNNaL SHit Got youNG BlooD On The GAmE! WeRD TO My BeRD AreN t you thAT FEwL thAT BOuGHT FAkE X AT tHE TUNNEL?????

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  8. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

lol this is hysterical, cface rase and a few other always drops knowledge... how many people really take the time to read and respect it? no one. post pics and shut up EVERYONE!

9. Judge Doom

Judge Doom Senior Member

haha i use to work with a guy years ago and bout once a month he would be like "yo lets get an 8ball and go to the tunnel" haha. i always like hearin the stories from back in the day cause frankly today nothing like the old days goes on no more. just stupid punks tryin to out stupid each other. maybe i'm just gettin old and bitter

10. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

^^^ nah deff not man, i met phear in a bar, we shared a few beers and he lent me some useful knowledge... come to think of it, one of the first things he said was stay off the internet lol later BS

11. CellaDwella

CellaDwella Senior Member

12. CellaDwella

CellaDwella Senior Member

Stolen

ai53.tinypic.com_oa44ea.jpg
    ai54.tinypic.com_5nultx.jpg
    ai52.tinypic.com_54vcj4.jpg
    ai54.tinypic.com_snp94z.jpg
    ai52.tinypic.com_300gwmr.jpg
    ai54.tinypic.com_s48276.jpg
    ai53.tinypic.com_2il0uu8.jpg
    ai55.tinypic.com_3327xqq.jpg
    ai52.tinypic.com_2zpuphk.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_213k8s2.jpg
    ai55.tinypic.com_15fkgft.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_o0bfif.jpg
    ai53.tinypic.com_2wfnx95.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_15d304p.jpg
    ai54.tinypic.com_2bzju8.jpg
    ai51.tinypic.com_34tev10.jpg
    ai54.tinypic.com_70c51h.jpg
    ai52.tinypic.com_2ni2xdz.jpg
    ai51.tinypic.com_2nqgrgj.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_15rmfra.jpg
    ai55.tinypic.com_63vwok.jpg
    ai55.tinypic.com_5o885d.jpg
    ai52.tinypic.com_2eokuis.jpg
    ai51.tinypic.com_359xr8h.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_rrte1s.jpg
    ShUT UP n post!

13. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

blabber...i was agreeing you the good old days have past..i only got to experience the itty bitty end...my comment was to say look at all the dope history and you would think with such a strong foundation shit would on another level..but it went backwards..There probably are about 10 active new kids out there really painting....not talking about the older heads who are consistent.

...I dont disagree...I missed the boat..never claimed to be active nineties head..I was 16 when the Tunnel was poppin..it closed in 01..couldnt get in...i remember all the stories about kids getting stabbed there and Giuliani going to war trying to shut it down.... I missed the good old days for sure...... I remember every week Funk Flex would shout out the tunnel. Wasnt prodigy from Terrace ave? But i was definitely paying attention to graff since 97 and can say to me, things where much more crushed and dope back then. Foe went on the all city tour..crushing every parkinglot downtown...Derek was mutilating the LIRR..Shocn...Shit was dope and to me everyone in queens had dope style too. The 7 line was full of nato, bruz, kelt and Tease stompers.....

14. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  15. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

16. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

17. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

18. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

19. whatunead