Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i did it 3 years ago and i still haven't come off my trip.

2. l.don

l.don Member

jenkems not real, or rather it doesnt work

3. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

What do I need to know about acid before I try it? Anything in particular? Recommendations?

I know very little in that aspect. I've mainly just stuck to what I know, shrooms and weed, haha.

If I could trust anyone on here to help me out with something like that, that'd be cool. I'm just curious as to what I'd possibly/probably experience, and how much it differs from a shroom trip.

4. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

ok so it's a lot different from a shroom trip. i've only seen shit that wasnt there at all like twice on shrooms, usually with shrooms its like the things around you are morphing and moving and shit like that. [for me anyway] but with an acid trip you dont really get that body high/trip that you get with mushrooms... there's absolutely no heavy stomach feeling and the visual trip is very different. its much more intense and its very common to totatly hallucinate things that arent there. for example... the first time i did acid i went to go pee in my grilfriends bathroom and while i was going the toilet turned into a lake and i was wathing the ripples from my pee spread across the lake, when out of nowher there was a gnome staning in the corner watching me pee. shit like that can tend to happen. also one time i connected to a wormhole in space and recieved energy from a past generation. anyway... its much more of a mind trip and the visuals are insane. colors everywhere, patterns like crazy. its very very fun and very mind expanding. i would definitely recommend it to anybody who is of sound mind. if you're anxous about it at all i wouldnt take it. also, something that i always keep handy is an ativan or xanax in case of a bad trip, it helps a lot as they are anti-anxiety medications. also can help come down from the trip if its dragging on and on and you want to get some sleep. i suggest your very favorite music, and some type of visualization, from your media player or something. anyway, long story, but i hope it helps

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

There's no real way to prepare yourself for acid. Acid just happens. It takes hold of your brain, and with it's moose cock, continuously makes sweet, sweet rape with any and everything you thought you knew.

I suggest you keep that in mind before taking acid. No joke, it's the only good raping you will get from a drug.

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Very, very helpful. Thank you very much. I was curious, I recently found a hookup. And I'm not really an anxious person at all, I never stress out, high or not, so I think I'll be alright with it. and I also have the perfect music. But that Ativan/Xanax thing is also a good idea, so thanks.

7. pilerskee

pilerskee Senior Member

Ok so i'm looking to try acid, because i'm looking for the ultimate mind opening experience. I quit smoking weed a few months ago after i think it contributed to me getting heaps anxious and paranoid in social situations. My question is, would taking acid to someone dealing with those issues do me more harm than good, i mean, i don't think it will make me lose those problems, just help me have a different outlook type of shit what do ya all think about it?

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

Definately dont take it..
    You should do acid when you got no worries, and your really mentally comfortable..

9. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

i like inhaleing butane butane is so awesome

Hey im 20 and im addicted to caffeine...

It all started when i was doing year 12 exams. I was placed under so much pressure by my friends and family to get good marks so i was up all night and morning cramming all this information. But i would always get really tired so i started to drink coffee cause i heard that it has caffeine in it and keeps u awake. So i started drinking about 3 cups at night and i found out that i could stay up all night and not feel tired. I thought this was great at first but then i started getting headaches and i wasn't eating as much cause i realised that the more time i was eating the less time i had to study...so i started drinking coffee.

It got to a point were i would replace my meals with it and i would be having up to 7 cups a day. It lasted for a week and i ended up getting pretty good for my exams. When i finished my exams i figured i could go back to my old habits but i had gotten so used to the caffeine intake my body had sort of adapted to it. I wasn't sleeping and eating and when my mum found out she persuaded me into going to see a doctor. My doctor insisted that i slowly get back to my regular eating pattern and to drink lots of water instead of coffee. It was really hard but i had lots of brilliant friends and family members for support.

I am not yet fully recovered even though it has been nearly 3 years but my sleeping patterns have not fully recovered and i still have weight to gain back cause im still not pigging out like i used to......but im getting there.

My advice is to not get stressed out too much about exams and not to give up. It's not the end of the world if u fail them.

This is poem that my friend made up for me...

Coffee coffee how beautiful u r coffee
    Coffee it's gotten too far
    I must stop drinking u now
    Because ur putting me behind
    Coffee coffee we will meet again
    Until then you'll forever be my best friend

(Even though some friends are stupid i still couldn't live without them.)

10. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

tell us how it went if you try it

11. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

you can get kidney stones and shit from that much coffee

12. theorist

theorist Senior Member

Jenkem is the shit!

13. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Go research what that shit is made of and you might just reconsider.

14. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

man i used to huff so bad me and dude would huff gas fumes out of fuckin lawn mowers etc... mainly cuz i grew up dirt poor. i have some gay permanent "smokers cough" nowadays but its more like a phlemmy HACK and mornings are horrible now for me. dont huff... DONT.

i mean i ran the gamut of huffables and the best IMO is huffing WIZART air freshner thru a sock. get that darth vader effect for a sec after big inhales. :eek:

15. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

^that is the most retarded shit i've ever heard.

amorethananelectrician.files.wordpress.com_2009_07_huffing1.jpg

16. theorist

theorist Senior Member

oh no man. jenkem is most definitely the shit. if you haven't tried it yet...well you're just missing out.

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

What kinda high does huffing spraypaint or other crap give you anyway!? Abos over here do it on trains museums anywhere dirty cunts.

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Fuck. I'm kinda surprised I didn't get very sick, or need to go to the hospital last night. My buddy has some painkillers that are banned or some shit, I'll have pictures of them after I buy a few off of him. Either way, I used to be able to eat an 80mg of Oxycontin and be fine. This shit, after snorting 15-20mg, and having a lot of beers, my arms were nearly useless, I became a ball of mush for a while, but was still up and going most of the time. Shit had me fucked up. I don't know what to think of it right now, haha.

19. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

huffing ahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    i shouldn't make fun though i drank cough syrup hahahha

20. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

when ever i get a cold i do that and just say im sick haha