Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GraffingDeadbeat

GraffingDeadbeat Senior Member

yeah like every other week r some bull shit

2. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

bathtub is where it's at.

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I've ordered seeds off the internet before. They came. I didn't get screwed. But I haven't been able to plant them so I don't know if they're the right strain. The seeds seem pretty high quality though.
    They're not premature or dirt looking.

4. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

ya the seeds you buy online are straight i dont think they will screw you over with the wrong strain you just gotta use a straight site i use buydutchseeds.com and its never failed me yet

5. Baron

Baron Moderator

Rivers. With dank stolen dumb-ass I'll-grow-in-my-backyard-and-think-no-one-will-take-it-because-we're-50-years-old neighbor weed.

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

7. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

hahaha, your sigg is the best

8. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

omg those blue moon rocks look delicious!

9. GraffingDeadbeat

GraffingDeadbeat Senior Member

i was gonna say that to
    that bud also looks fuckin super dank

10. sufr

sufr Senior Member

11. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

12. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

me (L) cheap dealer weed for weedfood,gonna make a weed pizza(H)

13. La Coka Nostra

14. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

when read out loud it sounds like cookie monster lol

15. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

i actually got straight up stoned from resin yesterday. a few days before all i smoked out of it was some straight up fire, my first time with this new strain thats been floating around my town. so i guess the potency of the bud made the resin that much stronger. i was quite pleased with the results lol. bout to pick up more of that bud today, i dont know the name of it. its skunky as fuck. i had a friend get busted by his parents cuz they could smell it. had it double bagged also haha

16. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

isnt resin bad for you like crazy? my friend did that with his chillum and I was like wuuuuut.

17. La Coka Nostra

resin isn't bad for you...
    not any worse than weed anyways...

18. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yeah.. if you're a pothead and thats all you got around.. i mean like.. whatever man... probably a good amount of tar but its not THAT bad for you... like eating a deep fried mars bar or something

19. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

anybody ever try PEP SPICE i had a BAD TRIP OFF OF IT... its like a legal substitution to weed if you cannot smoke weed...

THIS SHIT IS DANGEROUS... alot worse than weed... i dont know about chemical shit thats in it but put it this way i almost burnt my house down.... FOR REAL!!!!!

and its not even my house its my girlfriends place... while she was at work all night i tried it for the first time... i felt good at first got munchies cottonmouth shit like that and than i have the idea imma bake a pizza..... i put the pizza in the oven to 450'degrees.... and its about 10pm at the time... i sit on the couch the next thing u kno i black out passed out on the couch... shit makes u black out u get so relaxed so tired u just crash... i crashed like that 3 times in a row.. and i couldnt help myself...

ANYWAY I PASSED OUT W/ the pizza in the oven... at 10PM i woke up at 5:15 AM to the smell of burning smoke.. i was like WTF than i realized SHIT I LEFT THE PIZZA IN THE OVEN i ran to the oven and bam theres smoke all in the kitchen the house smells like smoke and u can sese smoke everywhere i was like FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i opened the stove and the pizza was like a piece of charcol and the shit was super hot...

i think its close to an MJ feeling.. but shit knocks you out... kinda like it has a blend of BARS" aka xanex where u pop em and u black out.... i may still use this product but i will be alot more careful..

i suggest NEVER USE THE STOVE if u smoke this shit........ EAT LIKE CHIPS OR SOME SHIT IF U GET MUNCHIES.... I LUCKED OUT w/ the house not burning down!!!

20. La Coka Nostra