Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

yeah if you ever do manage to get your ass into a interview room all you need to say is "i want my lawyer and im not speaking until i speak with him first" that will automatically end the interview.because one.cops are legally required to allow you to a lawyer while being questioned and they know that if the lawyer was their the first thing hes gonna say is shutthefuckupshutthefuckupshutthefuckup and close your mouth.unless he's a total dumbass...then he shouldnt be your lawyer.no attorney in their right mind is gonna let their client sabotage himself by talking.fuck that law and order shit.

2. sourpuss

sourpuss Member

all i did was didnt say anything if your under age like in my case i belive you dont have to say anything to them if they have no probable cause to charge you i just said im not disscusing anything wiht you unless i have a parent present and he took me home and said its all fair game on the streets kid watch your self.

3. TastySesamcrew

TastySesamcrew Senior Member

bring a bottle of water, there are many good things about having it with you.

4. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

if you dont feel like running and get caught and they dont see your marker just hide it in your pants and pretend like your taking a piss or something

5. MiggityMAK

MiggityMAK Senior Member

pissing in public eh?? were tryna lose charges not rack em up.. :D

6. hit-man

hit-man Member

today me and my cousin where painting at the bride in my town, painted there a million times with no trouble, so on the way back to my house i see the cops rolling down the rode, no reason for them to be going down the rode (dead end leads to the tracks) so freak out and i was like oh fuck i had my painting hoody on full of paint, a back pack full off like 15 cans and all my caps and markers, he stops and hes like have you guys seen a guy in a red jacket? ( i didn't, but i wanted them the fuck out of there ) so i was like ya over there, he was like over where i had to point in the direction with my hands completely covered in paint, he just took off and never thought twice, and on his way back he waved at us. thats my story

7. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Tips for painting in suburbia

Dress like a jogger under what you normally wear. If things get heat just change outfits and start to jog. I stress JOG not run. No matter where you are at what time cops will never look for a guy in a baby blue hoodie and some above the kneee nike shorts.

Wear gloves and keep all your cans in your bag. Only have out the one your using.

Bring a camera with you and just say your taking photos for photography class

Act nice and freindly to the people that may pass you while your doing your work. a freindly hello will do. Also a quick do you mind me painting here will sometimes work.

8. Zazza

Zazza Member

Just get some parkour going. Most people can't keep up with that.

9. KaSo

KaSo Member

i know its a long time ago but yo you got caught in Dubai!!! damn, what did they do? i'm prolly the only guy to throw a bag of throw-up at their police station!!! LOL long story. im bout to drop some mad tags in dubai!! i'll be there end of the month.

10. rone

rone Senior Member

fuck suburbia tagging is just a road nobody dhould go down...

11. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

dont be scared to throw down w. a security guard if it comes to that. chances are it wont, probobly ever.

umm dont be an idiot. <-- best advice you will ever get

12. Harp

Harp Member

my friend got chased by some old lady recently when painting a highway. they fucking booked it and lost her in some neighborhood. got lucky.

yea, you gotta be smart when you're out bombing. im embarrased to say that i've been caught red handed with 2 blackbooks, buncha markers, caps, 8 cans of paint, and a bowl all in my car at the scene of the crime. we ran, but it was useless--i left my car unlocked and the pigs searched it. wayyyy too much evidence, we didnt even need most of that shit. no easy out in a situation like that.

another tip is not to stay any longer than you need to, no matter how clear the scene looks. if me and my dude had left ten minutes earlier, we wouldnt have been caught.

13. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

in sydney, we have these fuckwits called transit police that patrol the trains and give fines to people who dont have a train ticket, they also look for writers and can search you or give you fines if you take paint on a train...

heres some pics of them:

5 of them hanging around the station...
    [Broken External Image]:http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/198/image117vv8.jpg

and another 3 of them at another station...
    [Broken External Image]:http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5448/image116ls7.jpg

anyway one time when i was attempting to do a panel, the transits spotted us and started walking towards us, so we ran and i jumped a fence and hid in someones backyard while my friend i was with just ran away, if i got caught it woulda been a $2000 fine.

14. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

from my experience. if your driving....park FAR away. the cops dont need to know that it's your car.

15. terriblet

terriblet Member

if its just like civilian trying to be hero and theyre alone and they creep on you,kick them in balls or punch then in the throat,this should stun the long enough for you to get away,plus do to the fact that they are likely having touble breathing or trying not to vomit up their testicles,they more than likly wont give chase,of course this is only hypothetical and should only be considered as a last resort

16. terriblet

terriblet Member

this too.

17. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

Really? They are lucky because they can outrun an old lady?

18. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

19. gunone

gunone Member

Tell em your parents are dead and this is the only thing you could do to cope wit the pain

20. eL.kORE.ONE

eL.kORE.ONE Member

just stash your shit some were were they cant see it and act normal and put your hoodies down!