Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

Yeah rubbing alcohol and any kind of grit will do. Dont buy that 420 cleaner. Its the same thing.

2. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

grunge off is way better than isopropyl. it's reusable, also get stoppers for all the holes in the bong. Stop off the holes, fill it with grunge off and let sit overnight or two depending on how resined up it is, and itll sparkle.

If you do go the iso route, make sure you get the 90%, that 70% is just a tease, and will really only clean like 70% of the grit off

3. ODonthesetrees

Not for that, but if you have any of these problems then sure:

nausea, vomiting, premenstrual syndrome, unintentional weight loss, lack of appetite, spasticity, painful conditions, especially neurogenic pain, movement disorders, asthma, glaucoma, inflammatory bowel disease (consisting of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis), migraines, fibromyalgia and related conditions, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, tourettes, OCD, AIDS, alcohol abuse, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or AD/HD) amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, collagen-induced arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atherosclerosis, bipolar disorder, childhood mental disorders, colorectal cancer, depression, diabetic retinopathy, dystonia, epilepsy, digestive diseases, gliomas, hepatitis C, Huntington's disease, hypertension, urinary incontinence, leukemia, skin tumors, morning sickness, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Parkinson's disease, pruritus, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), sickle-cell disease,sleep apnea, and anorexia nervosa.

4. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

ive heard simple green works really well too. (havnt tried it myself usually just go iso/salt)

edit: just google medical marijuana evaluations in your area and go from there.

5. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I clean my bong with boiling hot water and that pretty much gets all the resin and shit off straight away, then I get a cotton bud and try and scrape as much as I can and I try do this every time I gotta pack my bong away LOL. But yeah it doesn't make it brand new so I wanna try alcohol or I heard bleach before but farkk. Oh yeah and plus with the free 50 I got last night I barely have any left. I smoke two joints heaps of bong hits all day then I had to go do some shit kinda sobered up came home and had some more hits before bed and yeah I was sweet xD!

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  6. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

hell yeah. thanks for responding. If anyone asks hope is a depressed alcoholic. Dont hate me sayin im abusing the system. cause i would rather give money back to my community than to the mexican mafia and fuel 6000 deaths on the mexican/u.s. boarder alone.

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

8. Ume

Ume Moderator

fuck ups or not they look tasty!

anyone else sometimes think they may be smoking a little too much? I got that feeling today...

9. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

hell naw!

10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

We're on the same boat floating on the sameeee body of water.
    I drop a lot of cash on mariju every week. I just feel so much better...and its my #1 sleep aid.

11. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I spent 100 before Thursday this week on buds

and now chems are a part of my weekendly routine, wich puts me down another 30 a weekend :(

and the rubbing alcohol, rock salt and rice works reaaalllyyy well by the way, plus all the left over alcohol just evaporates

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

whenever icleaned my bong u sied hotwater 99percent alchol and a heap load of salt and just shook the shit out if it and it cleeeaned it niiiiiiiice.

13. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

i was kind of iffy about using water and the rubbing alohol because it might dillute it

you dont need hot water if you have % ra. imo

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

Yeah, I only even thought about it because I bought an O 3 days ago now, sold 4 g's from it, and now weighing the bag out again last night I was down to 13... so an average of 5/6 grams a day, it just feels like a lot..

I was thinking about applying for the medical marijuana if it's at alll possible where I am.

15. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

just google mm evaluations in your area ume.

how many mmj patients are on here outta curiosity?

was phat friday grabbed me some grape ape la con and afgoo melt. then spent 5 bucks at the hash bar. its a nice start to my friday. Gotta love the atmosphere of clubs that have hash bars and let you medicate, very chill.

16. ODonthesetrees

I feel like i smoke too much still just being a daily stoner. I used to spend close to $100 a day on weed, then my money disapeared :lol: but now i smoke like 2-3 blunts a night after work, and i just dont ever have any motivation after getting out of working all day and then getting high immediately

I got expelled from college for selling weed, and now weeds keeping me from getting in becasue i procrastinate applications to the point where ive been out for over a year and havnt written my name on an app yet

So ya, I think I smoke to much, even though I've severly cut back from my old habits

...also the fact that a 1g blunt of indoors to my face wont get me high anymore kinda makes me think i should do something about it, but the next day comes and i need my tree if i wanna live stress free, so its a never ending cycle

17. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

awww.officialpsds.com_images_thumbs_Fallout_Guy_psd35652.png

18. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

just had surgery on my septum... any doctors in the herbal remedy thread that could tell me how long i should wait to toke upon thy reef once mo gain?!

19. boodah

boodah Senior Member

20. NiL

NiL Elite Member

It almost looks real that I wanna grab it out I wish I could.