Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Bump that Reach exchange!

2. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Some stuff I done did do.

IMAG0073.jpg

3. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

4. Colors

Colors Banned

Tempo do you write tempo

5. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

yeah an sauna 2

edit:not sauna 2 "sauna" too

6. Colors

Colors Banned

I don't know why but when I got bored earlier I sktched a quick tempo simple, and I figured ill post it on here and you could just sketch a simple based off of mine. Its a quick one so its not too greaT but hey just an idea, thought I could help you out

7. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

8. DRZ

DRZ Member

skatejunt - it makes my eyes hurt. should have just filled it in completely. it looks like doodoo the way it is.
    View attachment 617201

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  9. smack1one

smack1one Member

10. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Attached Files:

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Woah mang, that D is hurtin, and the S aint too good either. The bottom bar of S is too thick for how short it is, if you woud made it a little bit longer it probably wouldnt of made a difference

12. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

yeah colors im wit that ga'hed 1st tho lol.
    um dank i ono what he talk bout that is decent. even if you are a dick sometimes u can still write.
    only thing i see what he sayin is the supporting bar on the D is too think. big whoop
    if you took a moment to try to duplicate one of your favorite writers you dont have to post it but
    it might do you some good.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  13. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Smeck - If your goal was to make them all slanted to the right. Nice attempt. Try to make sure they are slanted at the same angle. That tends to help it flow better. I dig that fill though.

DRZ - Bad bad letter structure. To many bends and pointless addons. Go simple and do a bunch of straight letters.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  14. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

IMAG0077.jpg

Exchange with Slotr. Not as clean as it needs to be.

Bump Crit them.

15. MrSpyrydus

MrSpyrydus Member

My first attempt in a pretty long time. It's just a sketch so be as hard as you can on crits:D
    PS: it says ART btw:D

Attached Files:

16. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

389063_242395889155079_100001540101387_680996_1921469263_n.jpg 2 sides to each story chi town stay up ez.

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

syn did a simp with no extensions, and what do you know, turns out to be the best thing hes ever done. You should have made your 3d go in the other direction, it woulda cut down way more negative space

18. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Fuck you bro lol. I can do simps. But I'm trying to learn to start extensions. Cause I can rock simples.

19. TBS

TBS Senior Member

Syn, that straight is pretty cool. nit keen on the character with it but it's still cool. just clean up the lines a bit. and as Ribs said, maybe it would have been better if the 3D was the other way.
    Spyrydus... ehm... scrap that altogether. you'll hear this a lot but do a straight letter or something. just start again.
    Tempo, the letter structure is horrible. try and straighten out the letters and make them all the same height. the 3D's off at some parts and the fill in the 3D doesn't look right. really don't like any of the letters....

IMAG_0242.jpg

i know the straight's a little off at parts. have since sorted them, just don't have a pic since fixing it.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  20. Sync1

Sync1 Member

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and to the whole graffiti scene. I'm just starting out to be honest... here's some of my recent pieces. Please check it out and give me some feedback on where to improve etc. Thanks! :)

[Broken External Image]:http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1608/19665322.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6269/15756247.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7838/77090336.jpg

I used Molotow Paint Markers, Pencil Colors and Touch Markers...