Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Way To Clean Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by INCO, Aug 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

i know exactlly wut this kid is talking about, his parents problly dont want to spend their money buying him things that he is going out to vandalize with.well thats wut they think hes doing.but u get the point.

2. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

were you addressing me???

3. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

nah i was talkin about the kid who started the forum.

4. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

5. OPAK AK

OPAK AK Member

ya,but currently,there fucking nowhere to by caps in my city.

6. ECON-0AN

ECON-0AN New Member

you guys are gay buy some new caps

7. [Neighborhood Watch] SKOR

[Neighborhood Watch] SKOR Senior Member

y is this even a thread? if ur on this forum u can buy caps... go to fuckin kroger or walmart or target and buy a prepaid mastercard, then go and fuckin buy caps on BS, u retards... but if ur REALLY that lame where u cant buy new caps, then paint thinner is SO fuckin obvious that u should feel ashamed of urself, PLUS paint cans even tell u how to clean caps, so u should slap urself in the eye for not using it to read something right in front of ur face... VWK <-- thats whats up

8. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

this shit needs to be closed.this is a dumbass question

9. SoundOff

SoundOff Member

Go To Store

Go To Paint Section

Take Can

Take Off Top

Take Cap

Leave

10. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

just use tips from store cans!

iff you'Re too young to get a credit card or a shipping adress outside om's home, you're too young to get in any problems witit!

im not going to cough up on wich cans specifically, but be on the lookout for tips who look stock (like a regular non hooded cap) with a full circle black insert with the ribs a bit spaced, more than the stock tips on a cheap can...

you got yourself a ny fat

and then look for a tip who appears to be stock but with a orange dome shaped insert who domes inward with close ribbing

and you got yoself a rusto fat

do thatx10 you got a 20 tips bag...

you got fats who fits on every hardware store (you cant get tips i assume you cant get montana/belton etc) you have stock caps to do skinny lines...

you're pretty much all setted... you have all you need!

you can get pretty cool calligraphic caps and other great picks on random cans... go out and explore!

11. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

you're a dumbfuck you'll end up with a 20 pound bag of stock caps

12. SoundOff

SoundOff Member

Man fuck you, that's how I get all my caps, I get all kinds and they're all perf.

13. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Get an anti-graffiti cleaner whatever(buffer) and spray. Search on Youtube-Bombshelter how to keep caps cleeean.

14. cautionflamable

cautionflamable Member

Im in the same boat as inco...i have some sick ass caps but iv been collecting them over several years because i dont have anywere to buy them and i cant get them online im only 16 so asking my mom to prder me some cause i dont have a credit card is way out of the picture...

15. mclovin14211

mclovin14211 Guest

soak em in thinner for a few days, then bow the montana solvent thru em

16. Fang

Fang Senior Member

Just rack em, you can get NY fats off spray adhesive and random other fats off oven cleaner

17. home.grown.twinkie

home.grown.twinkie Member

Fuck all y'all sayin' Buy new caps.
    some of us don't live next to a Graff shop that sells tips. But when I make a special trip down to Phx, I like to stock up. Sometimes I run out. I got my caps in a bottle of Naptha right now. I used 'em on my All City Acrylic paints, and it's workin' good so far.

18. seskhesmkts

seskhesmkts Member

go steal a couple bottles of nail polish remover. fill a empty bottle with your clogged caps then fill the bottle with nail polish remover. shake the bottle then let it sit for like 5 mins and repeat for a while. then take you caps out one by one and spray them on a high pressure can....this will push out any paint in the cap.

19. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

paint thinner works, its pretty obvious, let your caps soak in thinner then attempt to use them again and what do you know it works! or atleast it always does for me

20. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

Use mineral spirits it works rely good