Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Well there was this one time were I wanted to go do a fill on this highway wall for a while. I finnaly got a chance to go so I went. My friend came with me. I had a can he had a can. And it's still early as fuck like 7 or 8 but I wouldn't have any other time. So we start riding our bike over there and we finnaly get there. I only brought 2 caps. Pink dot and GO1 for my outline. So I told my friend do a tag or outline or something while I do my fill. So I start doin' my fillin and he's like "dude it's not spraying." So i'm like what! let me see. And i'm pretty sure the cap was clogged. I'm not even sure if GO1's work on rusto. So I couldn't do my outline so I said throw the can in the weeds, we'll come back. So we get on our bikes and sit around and go back and check if it works and it doesn't so we go home.

So the next day I get home from practice and my friends tell me they went and did their own fills on the wall. I was like what? You got the black to work? And he said yea and gave me a cap that worked. So we all go back there again and I go and finish up my throwie. I was pretty pissed the first night.

2. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

4. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

And you quit?.....

5. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

No, I painted for another four years or so after I got arrested. I did quit. I'll start doing graffiti again when the rest of you stop ruining it.

6. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

You just gotta school the youngsters in your area and try to kick em down knowledge, cause their to stubborn to learn the history first. I'm not hating on you or anything just saying that letting kids know whats up helps a lot.

7. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

fell through a plastic roof.
    broke arm in 10 places.
    made me stop writing for half a year, but it made me actually think about writing, and made me stop being so toy.

8. Phases

Phases Member

worst night ever

ok worst night ever was a trackside mission

me and my boy kloksy were on the tracks doing under a overpass with trains going past every 5minutes we kept having to hide. first time, jumped right into a thorn bush and kloks copped a thorn in the hand pretty deep.
    kept going then had cop lights on the bridge above us so we hid for abit and kept at it. then the icing on the cake was this.. about 1am i was taking a piss then train creeps up on us so i just had to dive before we got spotted and i didnt think and just jumped straight where i had just pissed.

other nights ive had...
    passed out while bombing on a footpath on the main road of our area. woke up and walked the rest of the way home.

got jacked once while out and i mean i ran like you wouldnt believe but i got this super cop that wouldnt quit and then he yells "get down or ill shoot" so i just dropped down in some long grass and hoped he didnt see. ran straight past me and grabbed one of the younger fella's with us and starts fucking my mate up like elbows and knees while restraining him. im sitting there in the grass thinkin do i get up and go to run and risk his partner seeing me or do i just sit here and hope they dont find me. i finally get the nerve to get up and the partner sees me and is like right next to me. i just laugh and go okay you got me.

i ended up laughing with em about how they got wet as we went through a river and all. he goes "you little cunts were looking like you were getting away when you jumped into the river" so im like "yeah i thought u woulda quit there but then you fucking near clear the river chasing us" no shit this dude got a good 5-6 seconds hang time hahaha.

9. notorious_rame

notorious_rame Member

10. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

used a fuked up orange dot..and paint landed on my head..a big as spot..

11. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Having to run when chased a few times,getting detained,and when on a summer clonazepam binge I apperently did a very heat throw on the side of a plaza over looking the parking lot,main street,a townhouse block at around 7 and did not remember it at all.Didnt know about until three months later.
    Thats what I consider the worst. Not remembering the moment.

12. nally

nally New Member

After a few false starts, he just started slapping his left forearm with his right hand. We filled in the blank, found the golf course, and had a good laugh.

13. FatAsians

FatAsians New Member

I wanna see more of thiss. it is real good.

14. vone

vone Member

i was on my way home when this guy i knew from when i was in the army and we were talking then he pulled out his badge he had been watching me and used the we were friends in the army chit chat to bust me i did 8mo's i been out now 4 2mo's i hate that guy

15. DUSTER

DUSTER Senior Member

Ive been stabbed twice by some serious nigg** during a bombing sessions & Getting my ass beat up by those idiot heroes.

16. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

I lol'd.
    Worst thing for me is probably just walking too far and beingtired and having the throwie not turn out well. I haven't had bad things happen to me because I'm not retarded.

17. Patchy

Patchy Senior Member

my skinny cap broke

18. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

well i got arrested one time, 14 back then for graff obviously.
    last month i was painting at the trackside but i slipped and i fell with my arm in dog poop.

19. Arek

Arek Member

Worst thing, So I just got like 100 an bought some new kicks, Dunkles an me an my friend went an bought hella cans. So he's like we need to go to this chill spot, so I was down we get there all I see is a huge feild (typical wyoming) but so we have to jump this barb wire fence I jumped it and ate shit, so I was hella heated, but on the way he's like alright we gotta jump this nasty ass creek. (This thing looked like everyone's sewage ended up here. So I was like fuck he jumped it, I thought it'd be a easy jump. I run an jump an landed right in the water so pissed I was completely soked, then I realized I had been wearing the new kicks. So pissed so we get to the spot. It's a tunnel that goes for days. So I'm not to mad, an we start painting an I realize that the same water flows through it. So I get even more pissed, then while filling in, my can exploxeds I have black paint all over me. Then when we leave he found a way thats completely dry and no hoping a barbwire fenece. Then the parents tripped about the black paint all over me.... Gotta love painting....

20. Goon610

Goon610 New Member

At the king of Prussia mall(if anyone knows where that's at) me and another dude just got to the top of the parking garage which has no camera's in it, that we knew of. put up an fill in, about to do the outline and we see party lights. we split up and tossed our backpacks in separate trashcans. as I'm running down the steps i see the hat of a cop, and with some Wylie coyote moves started running back up the steps, and across the parking lot. ran down one level and down another flight of stairs, got away clean. couple hours go by we head back to see if we can get our loot. everything was still there.

so really it wasn't all that bad.