Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MrBillySweeney

MrBillySweeney New Member

Yo Im from the UK just outside of london, Im from romford essex, add me on facebook, my name on there is Bill "itsmeanttobe" Sweeney I wanna get some writers together and go hitting shit up big time man, get a little group of writers together to bomb and sketch with, I dont really know many writers where I live, but I remember seeing mad amounts of people UP like 5-6 years ago, ezka, kopa, kist, tox, zomb, mez, ment, ozone, vept, brok, bellamy, abuse, lance, rate, rase, neme, THERE WAS SO MANY PEOPLE UP AND GRAFF WAS EVERYWHERE, I wanna get the UK back to that, so please do add me on facebook, would be cool to have some new mates to talk graff with, also im up for battles, exchanges, sketching, bombing, hittin legal walls, whatever it is, if its graff related im onit, hit me up, much respect to all the other UK graff heads out there, keep doing your thing, we need to all get united !

2. wsbkrew

wsbkrew Banned

3. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

4. m aster of seduction

m aster of seduction Member

the illuminate is cmoing to get us oHHHH HMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

Anyone remember this tune?

6. eipe

eipe Member

Big Up

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  7. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

yo anyone heard of a crew called dps/dirty painters?

8. cornholio31337

cornholio31337 Member

from the north east
    we got &q and halfords. both filled with cameras and shit
    get most my shit off my mates
    he just orders me stuff off tinterweb

9. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Anyone used this Illuminarty paint? Seems too cheap to be true

P.s. Started out on nicked halfords paint, we used to just walk in and fill our backpacks, nobody ever said anything to us, dont think anyone ever even saw us! Wank paint though still better than the poundland black and white! Never done B&Q though, I'm too old for that shit now, I have a paying 9-5 and no reason to nick to get by in life (plus I'm always buying DIY shit in there and parking outside so they have my plates!)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  10. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

for the price that illuminartys pretty fuckin good, not great coverage but well worth the money, only thing is though, make sure you get the right caps, because, the old formula/newformula caps were different and id mixed em all together, tryna find the right caps in the dark was a fuckin nightmare... and poundland paint?! is it actually a pound a can?!

11. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Says on the site each can comes with a skinny and a fat cap (looks like an NY fat) seems such a bargain it's gota be too good to be true! An yeah poundland car paint, massive selection of black, white and grey £1 a can last time I checked but watery as ful, crap coverage, shit pressure, clogs pretty quick and it's got a male connection on the can. I found it poor even for tags.

12. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

used some more tonight...were shitty and didnt cover well, used ochre ,and curry n white last time i used a few different pink/purple tones n they wernt too bad.but none of the standard green caps (nor the little fat ones for that matter!) seem to actually work either time, think ill go with lak when i run out of these as its only 1.78 a can, i still got about 15 cans of this left n a few mtns before the reload .

13. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

also, one of the colours was like colours (curry i think) was like chrome in as much as you couldnt paint anywhere near it til it was fully dry else it just ran everywhere.

14. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Where do you get it that cheap? Iv never used ironlak, how does it compare to the ilimimarty stuff? Tbh its just for tags and throws, when I can actually be arsed with peices I use belton anyway.

15. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

graphotism.com, and yeah its good for tags n ok for throws i spose, where bouts in the uk you from anyways?

16. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

i want to rack some paint really bad now im imagining it i will take 2 cans at a time jsut around the croner from the paint so its on a shorter isle and then ill put it into my bag 2 cans at a time silver,black,red..... how can i make sure i dont get caught the goal is to fill a backpack ill be with a friend we done this before but only 2 cans at a time

im just wondering if anyone has some plans i haven't thought of yet

oh im dreaming again

17. "Braze"

"Braze" Member

i'm from manchester, not much graff though in the area i live just mainly tags... i'd try and change that but im skint and i haven't tried to rack anything yet :L

18. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Alright guys, is there many scottish writers on here? Anyone from Ayrshire? I stay near largs and as far as I know there are zero writers or hip hop heads anywhere near where i live

19. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

20. shyone

shyone Elite Member

yeah bristol's scene is looking up at the moment been there a couple of times...too many gay commissions but a fair amount of other stuff too, bleak DBK smashes it!