Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ironlak vs. montana?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by 3ksta...c, Oct 8, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

When you use lak, start the can with a pink dot.. Then switch to whatever..

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

umad bro? you didnt say it, but imply it with every1 of your posts. you wont take anybody elses answer into consideration but your own. Which make me think you think you know everything.

I know EVERYTHING. So I know what you know, and what you think you may know but dont know

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

4. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

Lol ^^ i take other ppls answers in to consideratio, dont mean i listen to them or agree with the

5. SEWERRATS

SEWERRATS Member

ironlak kinda smells like candy

6. PaintOnDeck

PaintOnDeck Member

7. spiltink

spiltink Banned

ironlak tastes like candy

8. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

9. maizy

maizy Banned

Yeah it does but Ironlak has also made the fade protector. Which is only useful for legal pieces or small quiet fr8 yards.

10. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

Jeffrey Inpho Daniel Member

i've never tried montana, neither spanish or german, i've tried a few old school krylons, alot of rust-o's, a couple of ironlak, and alot of off brand dollar paints, i'd say if you have to apply fade protector to make it last, it ain't worth it,

11. snal

snal Member

today i first tried ironlak,cuz in europe and especialy Bulgaria,ironlaks are rare to see in shops..so i bought myself one can of Ironlak to test it.My impression is that ironlak are not good paint compared with montata,because when i first sprayed it(shaked it a minute or so)it started spraying this thing like party cream or something like that...then i sprayed more and finaly it gave up and started the paint.The paint itself is not good in my opinion i bought white ironlak and it faded super fast nomater how many second i sprayed..it dripped like hell and didn't cover up well.So i will stick from this time to Montana,Molotow and other brand of paint :) And Ironloak smells weard fuck

12. Hell2daNah

Hell2daNah Senior Member

take this from someone who has been writing for more than 10 years. rusto is best. montana over ironlack for sure. ironlack fades why would u get it unless ur doing something thats gonna get buffed right after...like clean trains

13. OctoVenom

OctoVenom Senior Member

both there dope also fresh paint is great.

14. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

Jeffrey Inpho Daniel Member

never tried fresh, they're gonna have mad colors soon though,

15. jaysim

jaysim Member

Ironlak has a great selection of colours but in terms of overall paint and valve flow i like molotows. But i have nothing against ironlaks theyre a good brand of paint. So if you are looking for great paint and cheap ones ironlaks are the way to go. Molotows are expensive :/

16. SHEARZ.

SHEARZ. Member

Ironlak by far..

17. Steez

Steez Senior Member

It's supposed to first spray out like silly string. That's just how thick it is. You really gotta shake the shit outta it. I usually shake it more than I would montana, because of the thickness it has.

coverage wise.. i like how ironlak can cover montana n other shit. as for whoever mentioned mtn 94 like 3 yrs ago, doesn't mtn 94 have lower pressure than ironlak?

18. EroticPoliticians

EroticPoliticians New Member

I like ironlak more, it smells better and's cheaper. At my local graff shop ironlak's 6.50 per can and montana's 10.

19. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

^^dam that's some expensive paint, I can get lak for $3.50 and that's the pricey stuff. Dollar Cans!! FTW

20. RaWs3kz

RaWs3kz Senior Member

deffinetly prefer montana over ironlak...theres just something awesome about the way it feels coming out of the can when u hold it... the laks aright tho and its much cheaper....i just hate that silly string shit...honestly i wish that they still made rusto so u could put the caps on it .. cuz rusto beats all these fancy overpriced paints...