Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You don't just become schizophrenic... Whoever told you this is not a credible source at all. You suffer from PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and it'll go away eventually. I don't see how you could have such a horrifying experience to where you would develop PTSD from just getting high though.... Really, the whole situation just sounds stupid as fuck to me.

2. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

it really is. like ive said im just not gonna smoke it for a while.
    back to the regular drug discussion.

3. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

methadone: what is it and what are the effects? how much should be taken for said effect? how much do they sell for? and last question, what are the risks?

thanks.

4. otter

otter Senior Member

just don't man,look at your life and if you really need that shit,if you're an addict like gesus i say: shoot'em up but if you aint addicted and just want to have dope time just use weed or mdma or something,

5. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

erowid.org is your friend.

I've never done 'em myself, but I have a few friends who absolutely love the shit. I, personally, think it's too powerful of a drug to be taking semi-regularly if you live an even somewhat organized lifestyle. Most of my friends always end up napping at one point or another during the drug's duration. They say it's similar to heroine-in-a-pill.

6. Delse

Delse Senior Member

whats up with these triple C's flu pills ?
    i here alot about them

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

8. The Child

The Child Member

Triple C's are Coricidin Cough & Cold,they have the chemical chlorpheniramine which in sufficent doses could lead to a negative reaction.
    Stick with the dextromethorpan,or try a trip of ole dimenhydrinate.

Yes,remembering these words make me feel special.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  9. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

on some real shit.. become a pillhead if you have no friends and noone likes you. but if you a cool ass dude and your life going good as fuck, don't wile out and die and have people miss you. lost a homie last night. xanax and roxys. coolest mother fucker.

10. Delse

Delse Senior Member

11. prefer

prefer Banned

why dont you guys paint more than doing drugs, i mean drugs can never eeally help you only bring you down from what you could be

12. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i tend to stay away from marijuana because it makes me extremely paranoid and scared. the only thing that helps is if your drawing or painting, or watching tv or something like that, not just sitting there thinking about shit that can happen, etc.

13. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

I disagree, although there are many drugs that don't have beneficial effects. Saying that drugs don't do anything good for you is ignorant. For example, I have become much more intelligent on psychological matters since I have taken LSD and people notice. I'd say that this is definitely a beneficial effect. Now that's not to say that there aren't some negative effects there too, but I'm very glad to have explored my mind and experienced things that many will never get to witness.

14. prefer

prefer Banned

fair enough just sayin, well yeah whatever I guess some make people focus or whatever so yeah I guess whatever, I just find that when involved in art

15. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

unless youre in 8th grade or ridiculously desperate for a high, dont waste your time
    and its easy to die on high doses so yea, dont

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

I have had 2 friend OD on triple C's. That's all I think I have to say.

17. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

"Triple C's" are just the Coricedan brand pills that have DXM in them. If you want to trip there's definitely better ways to do it. DXM can fuck you up pretty bad.

18. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

dxm = stupid shit for little kids.

the high is terrible and you feel like shittttt the next day and pretty much the whole time you're doing it. just dont

19. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I've learned that I can only tolerate the paranoia and anxious feeling weed gives me when I'm drunk. No fair, right?

20. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Thanks Dr. Phil
    But when I'm high I just let my hand do some shiet and I can write better than ever rofl.