Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

outdoor strains are better than ins.. you cant simulate a biological system that needs vitamins from the sun to survive inside, you just cant. having that system allows for more of a THC production, along with other important cannabinoids. tastes better too in my opinion.

2. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

plus you can grow alot more. altho I have to say I hate fucking rabbits.

sorry i suck at taking pics.lol

ai135.photobucket.com_albums_q158_toker_014_2008166.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  3. stevefrench

stevefrench Senior Member

theres no reason you couldnt grow double super silver diesel outside besides the weather in your area/finishing times really

4. Tokenkaligreens

^^^exactly. most people grow indoors because its an easily controled enviroment.
    the great thing about growing outdoors is the sun doesnt send you a bill every month.

5. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ya but also remember you cant jus grow outdoors unless you got a nice place where it isnt visible by everyone else in the world
    my backyard i pretty open n would be easy to spot from the street
    n its hard to hide that shit when at gets 3 feet tall
    but steve you know you must have a decent job to be gettin all this amazing budd or jus flippin bud to make your dough back n smokin the left over
    but what ever yor doin your livin my dream

6. Tokenkaligreens

theres alot of techniques you can use on a plant to keep it small if having to conceal it is an issue. The point was great herbs can be grown outside also.

7. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ya well hell ya i know you can grow good budd outdoor to but i prefer in jus because thats really my only option
    but i would like to grow outdoor because like you said save money nd you could get so much more budd off the plants
    i would love to have my own field of marijuana

8. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

9. FIRE

FIRE Member

getin some orange crush!

10. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

against a fence and use LST noone will see shit if you them low enough

11. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Gather 'round children. I have a story to tell.
    So last wednesday night I had been weedless for about a week, as I was unable to reach my dealer, and was heading to a fav bar to do some drinking with the guys. I rode my 2003 Honda Ruckus scooter, my main mode of transportation in summers.
    As soon as I pull of my street and onto a main avenue there is this car riding my ass, reving its engine, and honking. I kept riding and thinking to myself "who the fuck is this asshole? I'm not going to let some prick ruin my night." I figured it was some kid making fun of my HOG. After a few blocks I look back at the car, glare at it, then move to the side. He comes up along side and it turns out to be non-other than my dealer. "Pull over brah, I've got some dank shit let's smoke!"
    So I pulled over and parked my scooter and hopped in his car. We smoked and it was delish. I mentioned how I was out of weed and was trying to get ahold of him to get a new 8th. Turns out he had one bag on him and I scored it. He followed me to the bar so I could withdraw cash for the bud. 35$ for an 8th of decently dank weed. A sale that he made by nearly running down a customer.
    I learned a valuable lesson that night. Not ever car that rides your ass, honks, and revs is a prick. Sometimes really good things can happen :)

12. n_noodles

n_noodles Senior Member

fuck outdoor its all about the ins

13. blaje

blaje Senior Member

smoked some dank shit last night, I'm hacking up a lung right now though:(

14. Tokenkaligreens

haha funny story vagrant, just got a scooter recently its like a el bello but not lol with a gy6. shits fun to ride and cant beat the gas milage.

15. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

mmmm got a new bowl lastnight..i named it Helden, its german for hero haha..cause that thing saved my life.

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I should post some pictures of it in the rides thread. I painted the whole thing satin black, and bolted on some army surplus ammo boxes for custom saddlebags. The right side box is covered in band stickers and various bumperstickers.

17. mtown

mtown Banned

i'm so baked right now,i smoked 2j's but i didn't feel anything because i had ritalin so i;m high now

18. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

k that made no sense...

you know, if i know that i'm going to jail for violation of probation, i might as well take a dump in the cup and give it to my probation officer. i mean shit, why not? what are they going to charge me with? "failure to take drug test properly?"

19. dior

dior Senior Member

i made a triple perculater its dope i get 4 hits outa it and since i didnt get high this weekend my friend is gunna get me og kush nxt weekend

20. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

I lol'd.
    You should do it, just to see the look on his face.