Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

nah we've got shit pretty secure, its capped with the other half of a bottle that im holding with my other hand, and the whole thing goes in a huge freezer size ziplock bag.

i'll try and get flicks of it working when we use it. we're guessing its only get 2-3 hands out of it though, but whatever it was wicked easy to make.

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

If you're talking about Speedball Painters markers, then I don't know what you are smoking.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.misterart.com/grouppix/280x210/000/g31.jpg
    Decocolor markers are WAY better than Painters.
    Either you fucked up your deco somehow by letting it sit, writing on something stupid, letting it dry out, or not shaking it good before writing - which would mean when you tried writing you just got clear liquid and no paint - did that too much and then there was too much pigment in the marker for it to flow right.
    I suggest you get a new deco and try it out.

And yeah, decos are mainly blackbook and slap markers. You could drop a mini tag somewhere with one, but they're not the best tools for tagging.

PS. Maybe your markers are just getting empty? Shit don't last forever.

3. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

He said that it was a fabric deco.
    and he's wondering why its shit -.-

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  4. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

Alright I haven't seen these talked about much in this thread, but I actually took the time to make one and it is so dope! It's an elmers glue bottle the 4oz one filled with blue acrylic. Great for writing on sidewalks and yeah they are super easy to make. All you do is get some pliers if it is an old bottle and open it or if the threads are not completely glued shut then you can use your hands. Clean out the glue and fill with straight acrylic, maybe like a litttttle bit of water but that's it. I used an exacto pen to clear out the glue in the cap for better flow and there you go. Screw the cap on and test on a sidewalk but it really works on anything. I will try and get pics soon. Writes on anything really so add something new to your inventory. Nerds.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  5. ohgawdxcarcrash

That would be a good idea cause it'll appear to be just glue. But I'd rather just rack a black kiwi and fill it up with some black ink, looks normal, and is much better.

6. letsg0skate

Okay this is for writing on sidewalks, it looks completely different...the point of it is to write on things that a normal marker or mop could not.

7. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

yea liek a dalo right?. soem people take liek contact solution bottles and fill it with straight rusto and crush shit tha ghetto way haha

8. letsg0skate

Exactly ^
    and you can use the sickest colors because its straight acrylic and you can keep refilling it with diff colors because there is no nib

9. Cesk

Cesk Banned

10. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i hate how krink isnt busting out anything origional...
    there just making markers that they saw on different sites. shits weak.
    but krink ink is still nice anyhow.

11. ohgawdxcarcrash

The k-42's are like tide to go or fabric deco markers, but metal. I got a paint marker from markal that looks exactly like the k-70, but with a bullet tip.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  12. Cesk

Cesk Banned

They just look like decos to me, but with krink writen on them... o-o

13. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I don't smoke shit. I'm just saying from personal experience, Painters have worked a lot better for me. And as much as I use my neon painters they probably are getting low. The Deco didn't work from the beginning though.

When the hell did I say it was a fabric Deco? Learn to read the names when you read posts. Someone suggested that it might be a fabric Deco. I never said it was. It isn't.

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

15. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

youd have to use them with somethign else too, or else the ink will just pour through, because they arent woven tightley at all, test um with water

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i also got some with the sponge on the one side as well

17. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

id say roll up the ones with the sponge and use that, cuz i think the other ones might leak all over the place

18. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Nope. Fold it up like u would in a ghetto NYC mop. works fine.

19. Cesk

Cesk Banned

[Broken External Image]:http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v308/168/96/796795605/n796795605_691296_5062.jpg

I made this nib out of that material.
    It works great. And doesnt wear off easily. Good stuff :D

20. LUCIFER_RISING

LUCIFER_RISING Member

good idea
    will have to try it