Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

anyone here ever do a suger free judy

shits a grimy way to start the day

2. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

ya i feel that son, graffiti came first to me then graphic design and tattooing came along and now i sit in class all day trying to draw a nude model with block in technique and all this other bullshit and i get frustrated as a motherfucker, i just want to do my ownthing. but hell you cant stay young forever motherfuckers you'll hit the age you need to find a career, even if it's inking bodies for a living..90 percent of the kids in this forum will drop art completely once they realize the sacrifice involved, and thats a solid fact.

i logged on tonight and was wondering why this thread is nothing but tree smokers and kids asking what the fuck salvia is. it took five full minutes to suddenly realized that ya its the HERBAL remedy thread. we need to expand this thread to all drugs or make a seperate thread for hardened drug addicts with track marks a foot and a half long on they arms, cuz i get hella bored with all the herb talk now that i dont smoke tree no more, nex t time i smoke herb it'll be the end of 2010 when probation says peace, if i avoid 3 probation violations in three years ill give every fool here 20 bucks so ill assume a 2-5 is somewhere ahead, not in nv no more but in cal state chino with more gangban g then any state in the country.

eh besides gesus i dont know any other dudes on here kickin the shit'with major addictions, and i dont think he smoke trees either so what the fuck. basically what im asking is that yall advance to crystal and heroin so i can relate in this thread again.

*im high as a motherfuckier but heroin will fuck with you, dont do that shit. But of all the things weed got me involved in the legal system when i was 16 and ive been on probation with one a month break (in 2003) ever since, and im 21, once you're inl, you wont get out until youv done time in the joint and complete parole, years fucking later. get this while its' hot this message will be edited tomorrow when i aint trippin just had to get it off my chest*

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  3. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

i feel yah bro.. i'm facin that 3-5 for battery on law enforcer. the fact that some ***** shot up four cops with an ak 47 yesterday aint help.

4. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

my last bundle just ran out yesterday.. :(

fuuck me today is gonna suck. i agree with bigel.. if you can help it stay away from the h.. you wanna talk shit about a vengeful god? please.

5. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

fiddled with H a few times with AA(wonk saggin laer)

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

fuck heroin strictly puff and pills, ohh and shrooms,

im fucking stoned, just smoked a fat zoot of sum reaal peng weed..now im gunna go eat sum pizza bitchess

7. the terror of E

im not gonna lie, as dirty and addictive as heroin is, that shit makes you feel amazing

8. fannypack uprock

you aint kiddin. except times like right now. aint ever even been this hungry for food. shits unreal.

9. the terror of E

word

so i finished and ounce in less than a week lastnight

10. fannypack uprock

nice work captain!

mostly to the head or a lot of round table blunts and such?

11. the terror of E

i'd say about 70% was just me and my roommate, 15% to myself, and 15% with other people

12. daisyface

daisyface Senior Member

i hate it when shwag is so shitty it gets you stoned for like 10 minutes then thats it..... *sigh* :|

13. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i realize this is the herbal remedy thread, but does anyone know anythign that calms yur nerves and shaking other then a cigar or weed? cuz im shakey as fuck right now and need to calm down so i can actually draw a straight line

14. smikoer

smikoer Senior Member

Try hebral tea? green tea?

15. the terror of E

16. silentchaos14

ok well itll seem wierd me makin green tea so im just gonna try get myself a cigar tonight. i was hopin for somethin easy

17. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

get a pack of backwoods and puff on those

18. fannypack uprock

benzos should do the trick for ya.. xanax... valium... that sort of trip.. try eating one of those fuckers and see if you have a problem relaxing

19. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

lol
    i want some benzodiazepines

20. silentchaos14

hahahahaha i meant i didnt want drugs in general. i think im already gettin addicted to stealing, i dont need a drug addiction also at the age f 14.