Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. prefer

prefer Banned

do you mean the sike from the bay?

2. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

no god damnit i meant Sike ....................not what he writes im from delaware fuck the bay

3. prefer

prefer Banned

how the fuck am i a mark biitch explain that shit i havnt done shit to anyone on here

4. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

hahah sike.........................................................................................im from the bay alll day steddy kiillin gays kome wiht meh and smoke hay so wat do you say i think you might be gay you fucking dick homo fagit bitch nikka your gay you wish you were a clit likka

idk no beef for no one juss tlkign shit out mi ass juss wat ever kame in to mi head

and werd mi girl is back with some paper i thoguht she waz gonna get baged lmfao

no i kan schecht some thing lmfao

mad high

yeo prefer wat kinda bud you got out there in cali nigguh

5. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeo b he waznt tlking to you he waz juss clowning like the rest of us lmfao

6. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

You are ignorant as fuck.
    It's a good thing that you didn't have any credibility, because you definitely wouldhave lost it all.

Also, how would wishing you were a clit licker make you gay?

7. prefer

prefer Banned

hahah word, we got all kinds a shit in cali man, like the purple kind, green everytihn, form what i heard its really good out here, also the laws are lax on it

8. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

lol i ment to say your gay you wish you liked clit lol like you know gay guys that idk nigguh im juss clownin dog and i dont give a shit a bout credibility this shyt had nothing to do with you at alll like foreal y did you juss come out the cut and start shit with me b we are all juss kiddin and you come and start being all gay with it i dont care wat you think a bout me i dont care wat enyone on this web site thinks a bout me foreal no beef prefer or sinkilla juss saying i dont care wat eny body thinks about me

and yeah i already know your come back victory yes i am a clown nigguh juggalo family for life read mi sig that is the fuck the world song bye icp and wat eva no one gotta show no clown love but i do becus i get off on dead bodys and massmurder lol jk im juss being stupid kus im high lmfao

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  9. prefer

prefer Banned

im not resally pissedat you ny more for sayin that i suck so yeah your cool guess just dont be a dick to me for no reason and wre chill

10. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

but he cant do that becus he is a dick i didnt do shit to him and hes gotta come and be all gay wit it lmfao

11. prefer

prefer Banned

word whasup with that man, flawless be trippin lmao

12. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

lmfao i know i didnt do shit to him

13. Flawless Victory

Yeah, I'm coming mad gay with it.
    Ignorance and hate is definitely what's up.
    I bet you like being called a spick and a boat hopper because you are Puerto Rican or what the fuck ever, right?

14. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeo lissin ***** dont have a hissy fit i didnt know that you were really gay man im so sorry
    i have a gay cuzin want meh to give him a kall for you man he will suck you dick lmfao

yeo man thats not kewl dont gotta kall me a spick id rather have your call me a nozi or something that im not so i kan laugh bout it but i am a spick and that shit is not funny b well i guess cus im high it is but if i waz sobar i would prob be buggin out lol

and for real if you r gay and im makeing you mad i am so sorry man juss pm if you are gay and tell meh yess and i will stop okay man i dont want you to kill your self i dont need that in the back of mi head every day "like i cant beleave that gay guy really killed him self cuz i called him gay "

lmfao

and yeah prefer the bud out here is okay my boys got some purp and some kindbud but my mom got this ill shit called white rino shit is fire man smoked a blunt and waz blazed for lik 5 hours lmfao no lie

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  15. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

this qoute made all this page's beef worth it.

16. Flawless Victory

I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean that hate is a good look.
    I mean, why would you get mad that I called you a spick? It's just a word, right?

17. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

woony I can seriously only read like 5% of what you just posted on this page.

18. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

lol
    my bad i spelt mad shit wrong im mad high and i waz mad so i waz typing fast

19. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

Yo fuck spicks get money

20. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

ahahhah thats y mostly spick get money

you know with the drug dealen and all well nott juss the spicks them dirty nlggers do to lol