Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

2. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

You have a point. But as it is, Ive just jumped back on this shit, and every battle has been two words, so I figured thats what everybody was wanting to rock anyway. But its whatever, theres always next week.

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

yeah dont worry about it. i might try and get down on this one anyways cause i needa break my writers block. no promises tho.

4. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

no offense atesk , but this shit is about letters not words , the words i could really careless about (not that my letters are that good anyways) , it is kinda wierd how they both have been double words both starting with s and b though , good eye on that.

5. Fube

Fube Elite Member

clout your right, you win and you get to choose the word.

atesk your right, both words are very similer and kinda like a repeat of the first.

shank bone
    smoke break

but, in the end, win a battle choose a word. end.

6. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

yeah i know i'm done with it. im in a whiney mood today. ask crusty bridges.
    no that's not how you should be looking at it. people focus to much on independent letters. it's about making the letters fit together properly and having them all look proper as a whole. when using two words it makes it much more difficult to do that because you're not only trying to make one group of letters work properly...you're trying to get two groups to work with eachother. this makes it difficult to get complicated with the letters at all and restricts you to a more simple style. i know a lot of people on here would use simples even if it was one word but i like to try and go balls out on piece battles. cant do that to my fullest with two words.

anyways my rant is done :D

7. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

not tryin start it over again but not really a point there..you can do super awesome piece SMOKE (then a little bit of space) and another superawesome balls out BREAKE no one forces you to put em together..besides only way to learn to do your fullest under non regular circumstances..but yeah i aint to keen about the words aswell..maybe clouts tryin to stop smokin and needs motivation...see the stop read the stop feel the stop draw the stop...oh and i did a little late night close to coma before crushing the bed freestyle of the battle words..wanna see??

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  8. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

yeah i see what your sayin atesk about goin all out on the piece battles cause you always did , but shit man i'd love to see what you come up with on one of these double word battles. it's wierd the royal flush , home land , shank bone , and smoke break battles have really helped me figur some shit out so i'm kind of diggin it. but it's prob. like you said it forces you to go simpler which i think is helpin me. so i say def. gotta be a sinlge four or five letter word for the next battle

[Broken External Image]:http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9930/dscn9021.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  9. pilerskee

pilerskee Senior Member

nice e's and m wgone..have mine up soon

10. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

damn wgone like that herbage background. not diggin the K so much, but no hate. prolly gonna post an entry up on here either tonight or tomorrow.

11. lord_plankton

12. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

13. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

14. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

fuck you straight jacked my color scheme. gunna have to switch it up now.

15. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

ai532.photobucket.com_albums_ee326_urboynoe93_P5300016.jpg
    icy hot lol fast simp.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  16. lord_plankton

alright this is for all the people who are about to forget...remember...this battel ends today so get down or get lost...yo atesk, safe bet your not gonna enter...proof me wrong..

17. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

you're right. not feelin the word choice. i'll get down on the next one word battle.

18. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

My vote goes to WGone.

19. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

20. lord_plankton

now vote!!

wgone- //
    lp-
    kimo13-
    igotclout-