Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Heaven Spots: How Far Are You Willing To Go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xan42, Apr 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. PS187

PS187 Banned

Climbing out onto the ledge of a freeway bridge is the biggest fear for me ive dont it once and i swear that little ledge gets skinner and skinner the farther you get out there. Great thrill tho i plan on doing more just because its the perfect spot.

2. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Classic.

3. Madballs

Madballs Member

I would probably be up to hang underneath this local bridge in my town, called the blue bridge, and bust a fat tag, or if I get proper footing, I would bust a fat throw using three colors.
    Because once I'm up there I'm pretty much invisible in the night from the shadows casted over me from the bridge, immune to the po's. Not many writers hit that spot, but the ones that have, like Forge and Jism,
    stay there un-buffed for the past 5 years, so its quite the spot to hit if I'm feeling ballsy.

4. ~Az

~Az Member

the more traffic the better, but I'm not about to do something stupid and risk my life.

5. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

So far i have only repelled down the side of a 4 story building, in plain sight of the main street. But it was pretty awesome. Scared the crap out of me though :p plus i did it during the day time, which upped the fear by that much

6. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

got 2 get some of my first cans. dont kno about paintin' never did it. so uh what is a good can to begin.

7. maizy

maizy Banned

This is a heaven spot thread not a toy starting. But regardless the best is underneath road side bridges. You get actual ups and if it is dark it is safe.

PS Troll.

Well to answer the OP; freight bridges. Near me the fr8 bridges have really wide footings so I can easily climb out and do shit then climb back. It looks bad ass but it is actually easy.

8. Fang

Fang Senior Member

Theres a huge blank wall in my neighborhood that faces the street and is only there cause it wants to be. me and my crew go out and have tagged it before, but im working on a huge piece for it

9. spher

spher Senior Member

how far ?? the line for me would definatly be certain death !!! :O

10. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i never paint sober, so until i sort that out nothing too high...hit a motorway sign a coupla months ago with a hollow after an 8 hour drinkin sesh, had to be helped back down the ladder./...

11. unjust ban

unjust ban Banned

your letters suck dont and you suck you fag rileys brendon or whatever yuo name is

12. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

13. DIC3

DIC3 Member

Heaven spots are all over my city. There's a pure, white virgin wall behind a KFC. Sad thing is, there's a whole plaza around it :confused:. Some day.

14. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

16 story high free hand climb, up ontop of a cell phone tower. I'm determined to do it eventually

15. SNERE

SNERE Member

ive survived a few heaven spots and i can honestly say i love them, the highest i ever got up was on top of london office block, about 240ft i think it was, i dont hit too many these days but if the opportunity were to present itself again then hell yea id hit it!

16. Lag

Lag Member

I can say ive done 2. I climbed the side of a rail bridge and a train came along and i almost shit myself and the i did a rooftop spot with a roller

17. thanewfaze

thanewfaze Member

no lines just graff i only hit heaven spots smoke stacks are the best