Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

that shit is awesome bro.... your sick

2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

dude that suuucks... that sped drifting in zooms sig could do better with his eyes closed! what whaaat

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

4. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

5. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

6. IronyATB

IronyATB Banned

Fresh shit from both of you but I think Myke's is top, funny too.

7. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

damn mike .niceeeee page bro
    props!

solid simps beat wack pieces all day

8. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

4 pages vs 1 page seems kinda bogus.

9. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

Learn to count. He said no rules cept' original art and no computers.

10. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

@DEMPO how ..cuz he put in more time? ahha ok
    and i dont remember seeing a rule about how many pages

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  11. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

im just sain....

on the graffiti tip reach gmv

12. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

rib, fill is dope, C to H extension is weak, and the dragon should be behind the 3d, and you fucked up pinochios arm and mouth and the hat is missing a piece, his legs are looking nice though (no homo). but sick as fuck still. nice colors all around. oh and your I is kinda fucked, lol. the 3d coulda done with some lines, but looks good either way.

mike, yours piece is looking so so, its simple so good for that. although your H is retarded and the connections aren't really great. the backgrounds cute, but its not that hard to draw a shit load of straight lines and boxes, which you seem to have fucked up on cause the perspective is off on the blocks. and the lines aren't to straight on the BG. you got a cool character so ill give you that, but pinochio is fuckin legit. and you fucked up the hands on yours. also your tag on the page is lame as shit.. oh and cute 420 references. anyway i can only really give you an A for effort, cause ya you got some alright simple letters bout Ribs is def a better piece. his aint the greatest, but yours sure as hell aint.

so yea..
    Ribcage gmv

13. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

yall fuckkd in the head . no offence peeps .

h is wack . i is really wack . all the conncections are wack

mike put in work . filled 2 pages . had a solid simp . simlie face char is dope . have a nice lyfe . fits .

if he looses , it just showes how much everyone is stuck on ribs bullshit .

mike get my vote hands down the winner .

14. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i think your just pissed cause you got some personal shit against rib. and saying no offense when you tell me and dempo we are "fucked in the head" is just a way for you to not try to sound like a douche. yet you still do.

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

This is a graffiti battle, and sorry Mike, but Rib has better graffiti. You're page is dope and I love the whole concept. Especially the motto of "Have a nice Lyfe". Too sick.

So rib gmv. Good battle though guys.

16. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

ur right i probly do have a bias opinion . but i do honestly think mike had the better entry but hey thats it i guess, everyone has differnt opinion .
    i was always told that simps beat weak pieces . i guess everyone is forgetting that .
    and in my opinon . if u cant do the conncections right . then u should just do a simp
    although ribs pices got a very solid fill . the structure is wack . soo dont matter whats inside the letters beveled or not

and the rules set by rib him self were that everything had to be original.
    and im pretty sure ribs not the creater of pinocchio lol

17. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

dank you got shit against me so dont go there. It was a piece battle meaning the whole piece. If I lose fair and square, so be it, but "piece" means the whole thing. I could have drawn the whole fucking cast of pinocchio, and it would have been exact. That wouldn't have been fair though. I can draw anything I see, i could have copied all kinds of shit but i didn't.

18. Bas

Bas Senior Member

Nice effort from both.
    Rib's piece and wolf seem to be very clean in both outlines and colour. Unfortunately, the Pinocchio is off, as is the text. Also, the blue flames aren't really well-drawn.
    Mike's piece is clean as well. However, his background - while cool in concept - isn't very thight (3D is off, wobbly lines, and not enough detail for such a huge background, making it feel empty). And because it's so huge, it kind of takes over the entire thing. A background should enhance the piece, not the other way around. However, it still beats Ribs background.
    Regarding the piece itself, I feel Mike's more than Rib's. Rib definitely has more structure, but I like Mike's flow and use of colour better. It's very close, though, I can see Rib taking this in the end. I guess this needs to be polled in order to see who really takes it.

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

so thats why you drew your classroom?

Anyways, that aint no pinnochio. thats pinochet. If yall aint know bout no pinochet, then you dont know me.

20. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

Myke raped the shit out of the competitors on this one, good shit mang