Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. chas

chas Elite Member

1.go to thrift store buy backpack for 9 cents
    2.go home put objects in
    3.go tag

2. SINoner

SINoner Senior Member

shit.. i dont even have to do that... i bought a bunch of parachutes from hottopic this year.. damn pockets go to my feet... i average about 2 cans per pocket.. plus i have cargo side pockets that hold tips, or markers...

3. chas

chas Elite Member

shit.. i dont even have to do that... i bought a bunch of parachutes from hottopic this year.. damn pockets go to my feet... i average about 2 cans per pocket.. plus i have cargo side pockets that hold tips, or markers... [/b][/quote]
    ahahaha too bad those pants look extremly ridiculous though

4. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

i have a backpack with tiestring, with a flap that clips over it.

nice and quite

you can use mailstrap type bags if you tage off the velcro

5. Kause

Kause Senior Member

do you guys know that theres bag made by the brand Tribal that was made for graffiti? its a single strap, looks cool, and its, well obviously, perfect for cans, markers, etc.
    www.gtgraffitisupply.com seriously...very cool shit...

and also, though it may have made you mad that ecko made a game about graffiti....it was still a cool game...but yeah, lemme know if you come up with an idea....kuz ive kinda got the same problem...lol...so yeah...i need a bag...the tribal one is like $45 online so...and i gots no money lol...

-Kause
    <--DVSKrew-->

6. MAC504

MAC504 Member

isn't the point of a bag to carry stuff? so who cares what kind of bag it is, as long as u can carry paint in it, ur good.

7. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

aps2media.gamespy.com_ps2_image_article_609_609804_marc_eckos_78eecfc329ee952f8dce54289186d74d.jpg
    peep dis 1 i made it mahself

TRANE1 SFC KINGZ OF NRC BLAAAAT WHAT sOn!!!!~!~!~!~!~!

8. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

dayum homie that paintcan strap is the tight. :p

whoever made this forum stick to bombing ur skool bathrooms or watver u do.

9. theoldguardisdead

theoldguardisdead Senior Member

just get those little bags attached to strings that a lot of people are using now. they are lightweight, small and can hold what you need.

10. "REACT"

"REACT" Member

All thoese fuckin toys playin that damn game what a shame. They all want fucking can holsters. Shit if u really want that shit go to your local bike store and buy some of the fucking waterbottle holders. If ne one sees a guy with fucking can holsters just go over his shitty piece when hes done.

11. Aer

Aer Member

WOW THUG COULD YUO MAKE ME ONE?

12. fatman

fatman Senior Member

jimmy jazz bag. HA fuckin Ha

13. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

you think too much...just get a backpack form the dollar sotre for $1 or from salvation army for liek $5...then if your bombing go down an alley pull out a single can and zipper it back up and wlak and throw shit up with the can...then wlak back down an alley when you done and put the can in the bag zipper back up and walk back out...not too tricky

14. snail

snail Member

15. chas

chas Elite Member

16. rancid

rancid Member

:lol: thats dope i need to get one of dem then i can bomb like trane!!!!1!1!1!
    and so the toys know that was sarcasim

17. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

18. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

i wish i were as cool as trane. :(

19. Wise One

Wise One Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! more batman wohoo! lol dude your lucky my bag hasn't even seen a orange carpet. (thats corny) shes the girl that does clothing or shit on the red carpet right? who gives a shit. any way you guys do over obcess with trane.
    yeah the game was allright, i'd give it a 7 or 8. that game had some crappy fighting controls. and the game was more objective based, graffiti is more of a sandbox game. i dont wlk into a mall and tag symectrical walls and i think they could have done more with other things in general. im gonna be a dick head and make a new forum about the game and what needed to be changed.

20. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i got a little bag that can hold about 12tins in and its like a 1strap bag and its zip up n its sick for doing a panel or wateva