Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diference Between Graffiti Crews And Gang Graffiti

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by paintman007, May 11, 2006.

Share This Page

1. soej

soej Senior Member

This just made my day already and it's only 1:15 am... haaaha. may i add that the kid who started this thread posted only once. i guess he got the point.

2. DAFUQ

DAFUQ Member

Okay so basically, Gang Graf is to mark territory's and get beef with other gangs / people, and a Graf Crew is to actually make art and improve and work on it? Then why are a lot of Graffiti movies about Graffiti gangs like 5AM and WAR4? I don't understand why someone would rather film that then someone who actually cares? I suppose it makes it more interesting: Fights, Drugs, etc...

3. earf

earf Senior Member

why do all adults think all graffiti is by gangs??? LOL

4. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

blame fox news and news papers for striking fear into upperclass white families, brainwashing them into thinking danger is right outside their doorstep. Obviously all graffiti artists are drug addicted, gang banging rapists who walk around with violence and debauchery in our minds. :rolleyes:

Its sad that people dont look more into the subculture and spot the differences between the two.

5. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

a crews reason for graff isnt crime unlike gangs

6. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Everyday I'll have at least one person ask me. "why do you like graffiti?? Its too violent, you know with the gangs and stuff" ... That's when I wanna lose it..

7. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

Since most graffiti is illegal and most crews do illegal things , they are criminal and therefore can be described as criminal gangs. But if you say criminal gang, i'm thinking about organized crime for profit, not disorganized crime for fun.

8. 8====D

8====D Banned

there is no difference all u taggers have no life running around and spray painting gang signs on ppls houses how sad are you one time one of u shit head taggers taged on my dog and i had to use sandpaper to get it off

just the thought of u

it makes me sik

9. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

10. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

gang graffiti is just to let other gangs know that that is there hood and not to fuck around there area crews are graffiti artist who roll together for protection and to have people to relate to and talk to

jfk stencil.jpg

11. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

graffiti crews: groups of artists who like to graffiti together

gang graff: crappy territory markings

12. millie

millie Senior Member

13. spher

spher Senior Member

basically its already been established but im a credit whoreing fucker .... got a problem .... nah ehhm graffiti gang is usually out to do a set mission or hit a certain spot but the gangs doing graffit is more like jimmy was ere fuck sean .... ja get the skinny og loka motherfucker outy

14. HOERS

HOERS Senior Member

15. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

gangs just wanna mark they're shit so they put em up to look badass an so other gangs know its there territory crews actually put effort and try to get they're names out there to the public.

16. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

crew - focus mostly on painting and art

gang - focus mostly on money and crime

17. AgentK

AgentK Member

TOTALLY AGREE fuck that misfit gang bullshit...grafitti crews respect the art and they dont bombing places where they KNOW they will get caught..

18. Turb0

Turb0 Member

I would say this is right on the money

19. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

alll grafffiti is naughty gang graffiti sone by naughty ppl who need jessus

20. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

well, just the black gangs tags look like 5 YEAR OLD WROTE IT MISSPELLING MOST OF THE SHIT HAHA. the eses have great style. theres different "dialects" of chicano script... recognize, turdburgers.
    ?flame on