Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sadon

sadon New Member

Sorry if these questions sound stupid, but I will admit that I am a huge n00b. Anyways, I just started out a couple of days ago and was wondering how high are the chances of getting caught. I probably not your stereotypical writer, I've gotten private art lessons since I was a kid and was into finearts and etc but I've realized that I can't really express my thoughts through conventional means, a friend of mine suggested graffiti. I will tell you write now though that I'm not doing this as some kind of poser or whatever and that I take my art srsly. However as I am a senior in high school I don't want to blow my chances of getting into a good college after I graduate. Maybe this means that I'm not dedicated to graffiti as serious writers are out there, but like I said I'm just starting out and before I start getting super serious I really would like to know the chances of getting caught and how high the chances are of actually getting arrested. Oh and secondly I'd like to know if anyone else has done fine arts before and then moved to graffit. Like I said, sorry if I sound like a huge douche that just seems to be joking around or what not, but these are serious questions from me, especially the first one.

2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Uh, well, you can ask any writer whose actually a "real writer"(you wont find any on this site), and id say about 85% have been caught up for something related to graffiti, and about 95% have been caught up for something other than graffiti... the point is, if you do graffiti, and your not doing it in the woods or legally, its more than likely you will be caught.

If I was you, I would keep your means of "expressing yourself" on paper.

4. notmikegiant

notmikegiant Senior Member

also you'd be surprised at the level of talent in a lot of writers, I think most are already artistically inclined, which is one reason they write. but if youre worried about getting arrested, dont do it. or buy some dry wall and never stop painting on it

5. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

You have to be dedicated to your writing, you know practice, practice, practice. Don't worry about getting caught, just focus all of your attention on the task at hand, and if you do get caught. Haul ass.

6. Bas

Bas Senior Member

It depends on why you want to do graffiti: making yourself visible in the streets or the actual artform (or both, of course). If it's the first, there's no way to get around it, if it's the second, stick to paper/canvas or the wall in your backyard. Judging from your story, I wouldn't go out into the streets.
    However, you need to practice on paper/your own wall anyway before you ever think of hitting the streets, so if you practice that for a few months, you can always decide to go paint the town red after that.

7. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

If you get the free shipping is also going too the Netherlands? And is it just get everything you want without the shipping cost, except cans for me?

8. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

Don't think so. Maar je kan altijd hopen.

9. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

yes, free shipping DOES apply to non-US countries as well

10. Risk_Inicijativa

Risk_Inicijativa Senior Member

and can I receive supplies from USA to Macedonia(Europe)? Google it if u don't know where is it

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

...what do you mean? bs is in canada. I believe they can send you anything but paint

12. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

yes yes shipping applies worldwide.. macedonia, netherlands.. any country listed in the form after you checkout in the shop is supported by airmail... if your country isnt listed, you may email [email protected] and ask him if there's a way to get shit shipped to your country

13. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

actually I have a question this time. does anyone know if the molotow 25mm dripstick replacement nib fits on a 25mm grog squeezer
    and what's the difference between long hair nibs and cotton nibs? I heard one's for ink and the other's for paint? is it true? which is for which?

14. snob

snob Member

when people use wheat paste do they just use regular copy paper to print on? or do they use some special type?

15. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

regular paper.
    does anyone have an answer for me?

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

look in the chat thread, zook answered

17. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

ven0m im really sure it does cause i have a moltow dripstick 25mm and the grog squeezer fit on mine and for your other question i dont know man i just got the same as they supplied a long hair and i use grog buff proof ink and it works

18. Arcturus

Arcturus New Member

Yo.
    I keep changing my fucking names.
    I've seriously changed like 50 fucking tags.
    Any tips to stop this shit?

19. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

pick a name that you like...?

20. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

well, first off why the fuck are you changing names, gimme the reasons and I miight be able to help out.
    because the way you handle your name depends on why you've chosen it in the first place. I'll elaborate later