Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. fitzy36

fitzy36 Senior Member

PEST!- lookin iight i'm not really feeling the "bulb" thing on the d

eh messy

Attached Files:

2. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Pest- Keep All you're letters very basic and then go from there, My best advice would do a REALLY simple two letter throw without any extras then check out the thread in your area or check the bomb thread and like copy some of the shit, dont write it on walls just copy the style and the more you write it on paper you'll change small things and then eventully it will be a new style but look at the original and you will still se some simmilarities. But yeah start simple.

Den1- I really like how it is looking, Its super simple and clean, just add a dope shadow and like you said keep the same proportion and you should be on your way.

Zarb- Youve make alot of progress and its looking alot better, The one thing I would suggest to make it look better would be make some lines in the throw longer so you can tell what the letters are like the P's

I was just working on a new S because I hate the way mine look but what do you all think?
    [Broken External Image]:http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/mouman/IMG_9749.jpg
    Crits? Oh and yeah i kinda squished the T on the end

4. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

den - start with something simpler for 2 letter. on the long one mainly clean up the N, but it still needs a lot of work.
    zip- your letters need more definition, i agree with worms just look at a tonnn of throws and get some ideas for how the letters are formed and things of that sort.
    skwint- i liked your S from pages back, t is moving in the right direction though (it looks awkward with a long top at the end of the throwy). keep practicing on your letters the k is basicccc

5. shayk

shayk Senior Member

den- make your n the same size as the d and the e i like the one tag thow

ai130.photobucket.com_albums_p270_jonnyblaze12123_IMG00143.jpg
    crits

6. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Shayk-it's okay, developing, but the K is not really good at all, or the y (hard letter), and the 3D is off pretty bad. Looks okay, but def needs work.

Skwint-pretty damn good, just get the T out there( I realized you squished, just making sure you know). And work on the bottom of the S, it doesn't really flow with the rest of the tag.

De-looks much better, and cool tag anyway. The d has flavor now...

Anyway now me...

Ive been working on 2 different tags (same name, Capo) and I can't figure out which one is better...

ac3.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_17_l_253197baae6246eca7dabd131d06dbee.png

The ones on the right are the ones I've been bombing with, but I've been trying to develop a new style (on the left) that has more character to it, then the ones on the right (my older style)...

So can anyone help me, by telling me which one is better? left or right ones?

7. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Lolwut? You seriously need to work on your spelling and punctuation.

8. fitzy36

fitzy36 Senior Member

9. gentrifried

gentrifried Elite Member

10. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  11. gentrifried

gentrifried Elite Member

thanks im still in the basement learning phase.. i was trying to do a drop shadow and not 3d if its not a throw what would it be then ? just curious

12. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

straight letter or simp

13. -HasH-The best

-HasH-The best Member

my throwies

fuck ya i love this shit

ai40.tinypic.com_25rnwi0.jpg

ai43.tinypic.com_sy2pue.jpg

14. goober

goober Member

Messy fill and outline,
    ai44.tinypic.com_spaira.jpg
    ai42.tinypic.com_2mnhkqf.jpg

15. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

bumppp.....need help.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  16. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Not to be mean but the ones on the left blows, I know your probably working on them but like, if spikes are done wrong they look kinda bad to me. I'd stick with the one on your right and make the letters match, and round out your C and work on making youre bubble drip thing more smooth there both kinda misshapen.

17. white

white Senior Member

capo use the one on the right - the one on the left looks like your trying to hard....

18. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

even the right looks like he's trying too hard..

19. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

k thanks, just wondering, I'm gonna keep developing both, but I only tag with the right one.....and I definitely don't try to hard on that one, I have that one on the right down easy, I can do it in like a minute on the street....

20. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member