Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

best cap ive ever used ^^^^^^^

2. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

First off, no the color of the germans dont matter. Same cap. I got the same thing recently. I dont know about your problem with the greys. I actually came her to ask about Rusto compatible caps too. I just used a NY fat on a yellow rusto can and it fuckin exploded twice with two different caps. ALSO I got an order of gold dot caps. They dont work with ANY of my paint. I think they are for Montana and stuff like that.

The wild stuff with the rusto cans is getting on my nerves. I dont have time to go out bombing and get arrested because some caps exploded. How the fuck do I explain that to officer porky nuts.

"Hey officer I wasnt painting. I just have paint all over me because this is how I bought these clothes."

Meh whatever. Im going painting. Maybe Ill take some flicks soon to brag about progression. :)

3. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

fuck grey dots.....period....never once has a grey dot worked on ne can ive gotten...and yea bombingsci just says all that shit so u will buy the shit regardless...
    at graffdabus...do they whistle like a rustofat...
    and also i found this cap on a brand of stripper kinda looks like an oldskool german fat...but with a black center...neone else kno wtf im talkin bout???

4. graffdabusup

no they dont whistle. and yea you can get those caps on the new elmers spray adhesive. there sick. i love them better then the blue dot i posted earlyer. the new adhesive caps are universal german outline and you can make thin or fat lines and it flares well. i recommend getting them there sick!!!

5. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

got some today doggy....sick shit...wer u get the blue dot caps at...cant find them

6. graffdabusup

wal greens or auto zone... there on bug and tar remover

7. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

8. ILoveWinnipeg

ILoveWinnipeg Member

Hey, does anybody know what caps work on Tremcald?

9. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

Rusto fats and NY outs...other than that you're pretty much up a creek. :confused:

10. Regius

Regius Senior Member

OKAY. So , I have a few questions. I'm toy..so if it sounds dumb..you don't have to state that fact, an answer will do just fine.

Anyway, I read up on the online shop about the tips, and I read the description under every tip. For example, "Great for thin lines." I mean sure it helps, but if you were to do, just a classic throw. Say for example, I wanna do a throw. Purple, go over again in black and then outline that black in a different color. What tip would I use for each color? :S NY fat for the fill? a thin line tip for the outter color?

I just don't understand where to use each tip!

11. ILoveWinnipeg

ILoveWinnipeg Member

Yeah I knew rustos worked, but thanks anyway, what's an ny out?

12. Regius

Regius Senior Member

^ I think he meant NY fat?

Any answers for me ?!

13. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

No, NY Out...as in, outline...NY Thin...NY Skinny...they're all the same thing.

The caps you bust with, aren't as important as most people would like to think.
    You have your basics, the fat line and the skinny line...that's all you really need.

For throwies, you've got the right idea, fill in with a relatively fatter cap, and outline with a skinnier one. If you meant what I think you meant, (Purple fill in, black outline) then yeah, you're gonna want your purple can to have a fat cap, and your black can to have a skinny one.

Good luck and lemme kno if I misunderstood.

14. ILoveWinnipeg

ILoveWinnipeg Member

Oh, okay, now I understand, thanks.

15. Regius

Regius Senior Member

Home, thanks man that did help. here's a quick flick just to show you what i meant, cause there's one thing i still don't understand. It's NOT my work..just a flick from the net to show my example:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/2668532363_049f779e78.jpg?v=0

So this guy used.. a NY fat to fill the yellow in on the inside?, a skinnier one to do the black? what kind did he use to do the very outer yellow? just the thin one going around the black? Still another skinny? or the same cap he used for the fill?!

EDIT : Click the link, don't copy and paste it in!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  16. Regius

Regius Senior Member

^ well he more than likely used a ny fat..instead of an ny thin right?

And what's the difference between like..rusto fat and ny fat?

sorry if i'm askin to many questionguys, :p

17. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

^^is that the new elmers caps??? got a couple....rusto fats arent all that fat...they spray thick in the midde of ur line and kinda misty around the line...(is that confusing??) ive had luck with ny fats on rusto...just the black colors tho...

18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

everytime ive used a ny fat on a rusto it leaks to FUCK. anyone know if the liek "professional" rusto is any diffferent leakage wise?

19. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

same shitty leakage...different can...

20. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

I really like the new 360 cap for fills. I was pretty impressed with it today