Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. twisties

twisties Elite Member

We've got the cameras in all the new buses and some in the older ones..But we've also got cops riding the buses too..You don't always know they are on there either.

2. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

thats why u sit away from people unless its jammed pack and if its packed thats the key to jus sneek ur marker on the back of the seat n slip it back in ur pocket like u didnt do nothing n then take the next stop n get the fuck off haha

3. Aside

Aside Member

Use Markols, tough to get off and buffing it doesnt work, actually have to scrape it off.

4. pope43

pope43 Member

who the fuck cares

5. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

there to poor to afford the cameras they dont even work
    yeah street cars are so easy specially when there noone in em
    ive tagged like pape and donlands station
    they get buffed overnight like right away
    soooo gay

6. okesuno

okesuno Member

yeah, i kill buses around here fuck it, the other day i was writen all over the seat, shit started stankin so i moved over a couple seats then a douche comes up in dress clothes and sits in the wet paint .. lolz

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  7. eyesergen

eyesergen Senior Member

hahaha word!

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

my girlfriend covers for me.
    like she stands in front of me, so the driver cant see shit in his mirror.
    :D

9. okesuno

okesuno Member

lolol the bus driver isnt going to watch you the whole bus ride, thats paranoia you only really need someone to cover you from the civilians sometimes they try to be heros....

10. twisties

twisties Elite Member

True..and you sit up the back where the older people don't generally sit unless it's early morning run when people are going to work.

I always like sitting away from the crowds on buses.

11. overdue

overdue Senior Member

12. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Sorry to bump but i figured id ask here. any one know where i could look at some nice inside bus flicks?

13. toys!

toys! Senior Member

Fuck bus tags its all about the scratchies, in scarb busses get buffed daily. Scratchies last forever. Unless you are using some seriously perminant ink it will be gone before anyone ever sees it. The cameras on the TTC arent even pointing at the back they just cover the doors. As for the driver do it when hes making a turn if your scared but i usually just choose the back corner with people sitting 2 seats infront of me, its the perfect cover, also watch out for people at the front who ring the bell and walk to the back cause thats how you gunna get booked, one time some guy was staring at me mid way through a scratche as he walked to the back doors he turned around and walked to the front and started talkin to the driver, i nearly shit myself lol but it was all good i didnt get booked or nuthin.

14. Infoe

Infoe Senior Member

Yo where you from bro? Sydney? PM me man. :cool:
    Busses are mad, I always hit up, and scratchies, but it's always good to see an old scar on your bus route. I found one of my mates today.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8594/picture1ii4.png

15. dim

dim Elite Member

i love buss tagging but when u hit it there are so many occward positions thats the only thing i dont like

16. Graff Time

Graff Time New Member

My school all the buses line up for everyone to get on.........hit the backs of em all day

17. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

school busses? tagging school busses is lame...and gets you barely any ups not only could get ur ass in trouble

18. Lie

Lie Banned

If your complaining about the cameras then dont worry to be honest
    as they will only check the cameras if a serious incident has happened like a mugging or pick pocketing, there not going to check them randomly so you should be ok

right place at the right time

make sure its not the wrong place

19. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

Dunno if you have these in the states but in auss we got poscas, way easy to rack coz praticaly everywhere sells them (news agency ect) they have no smell.

Remember there pretty chit, the tip wears like a bitch, and the montana and motolow tips font fit into em.

i got no funny stories for busses yet. :p

20. Krakr

Krakr New Member

funny thing

I remember I tagged a trolley and two people saw me and they just laughed and said it was awsome. I was gone before the driver noticed. I just used a marker not a paint can.