Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. zennegen

zennegen Banned

hey, quick question, is acrylic matte spray finish the same thing as clear coat?

2. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Yeah, only it leaves a "flat" texture over the object you are spraying.

3. zennegen

zennegen Banned

well, i use flat spray paint, so it doesnt matter. so it will go over anything? stickers, canvas, painted cans?

4. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

lol.

Misfits skull + Heath Ledger as the joker.

Still pretty cool tho I guess.

5. Fayless

Fayless Member

man, think of it this way, is it really worth spending longer to make the stickers than it does to take them down? If you're really worried about the amount of time it takes, quit making them because they can be ripped down within seconds. Either go Simpler or quit worrying.

6. Lsd

Lsd Member

7. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Black flag, you can look at it that way but its just a simplified version of my normal poster. Didnt even think of the misfits skull when I was making it.
    and, I really dont give a fuck that it takes like an hour more for me to make those slaps.

Everybody is always trying to call everything out saying it looks like something else, so desperate to try to call someone out on a bite.

Oh yeah and everyones packs went out today.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  8. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dude, if i spend 2 hours on something that goes on the street, and one person sees it, then its worth it to me. i don't care if it gets taken down in the next 10 minutes. if anybody sees it and appreciates it, then its all worth it. thats what its all about.

9. Fayless

Fayless Member

Thats exactly how I am Zenne, I just didn't know how peacebomb was about it. I enjoy when sticker artists take their time to make quality and quantity.

10. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

yeah man i feel the same way. Hahahah I was about to flip the fuck out earlier and start a shitload of beef. Im in such a pissed off mood today.

11. Lsd

Lsd Member

12. F$$$22

F$$$22 Senior Member

13. faser

faser Senior Member

tha eazy e one is dope

14. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

slunk. using buckethead i think is redundant. my friend loves him, i hate him.

unless youre paying respect, i would say stop. u got ur name from him, then are using him as a slap. to me, thats stupid. but thats just me

15. tbonebailey2711

tbonebailey2711 Senior Member

I would rather put up good quality work that i am proud of than some ugly thrown together bull shit. I take time in making my slaps and i think most of the time people can tell (i hope so). Like zenne said if one person sees it i want it to look good. As far as trades go i would rather trade with some one that does good work and get 10 stickers that are freakin hot than get a pack with 40 bullshit sticks in it

16. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

17. Fayless

Fayless Member

@LSD, Get a better paper, those look flimsy and seem like they're gonna fly off from a gust of win. They look nice though, Digging the Eazy E one.

18. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Yeah man especially if the sticker is in a good location, I dont give a fuck how long it stays up as long as some one sees it and thinks about and and likes it.

19. Lsd

Lsd Member

I am paying respect he happens to be my favorite musician and yes i did get my name from him so im gonna make sticker of him.

20. Lsd

Lsd Member

Yeah its chapped ass avery sticker paper but i spray gloss over them shits so they stick better, twas thinking about using spray glue over them but im not sure how that would work.