Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. s.k.7..n.b.k.

s.k.7..n.b.k. New Member

down here in puerto rico a cop can't just run up on ya and ask u to empty your bag big no no ...he has to see u doin the bombing pieceing taggin..etc for him to LEGALLY search you and if u dont wanna get caught dont paint graffiti...it ain't for the babies...

2. Look@it2x

Look@it2x Senior Member

dont post on this website

3. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

ask them for the proof... what proof do they have that you have stolen goods?? and if its night time tell the cops you are in a hurry to get home because if you arnt home in like ten minutes or wutev youll get in hella trouble and also ask him if you are being detained... if he says no (wich he will because he cant arest you on suspision) then ask him if you can leave... he cant keep you around forever...

4. ~~>ANTIK<~~

use a car thats the best way not 2 get caught and keep the paint in the trunk not in the back seat...

go bombin wit like 4-5 other people(or more if u have a bigger car) and give evry1 a walkie talkie... go scope a spot and then park like a block away... hav one person stay in the car and the other 4 people go bombin and tell them to be back in like ten minutes... (jus go around a block or 2 catching tags then keep doin that till u hit evry part of the city =]) if anything happens or if anyone rolls up use the walkie talkie to tell the person waiting in the car wer ur at so u can be picked up... also have a police scanner in your car so the person waiting in the car can see if any police are close so u can know that the area is bad to bomb or not... ive never been caught b4... u can hit full color bombs on main streets if u know that no cops are around... then just book it back to the car...

5. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

If you get stopped by the police:

Don't incriminate yourself.
    Don't give them the right to search you.
    The only thing you are required to tell them is your information (name, etc). You don't have to answer any of there questions, because their questions are just trying to get you to incriminate yourself and admit wrong.
    Ask the cop " Am I under arrest?" if you are, remain silent or only say "I want a lawyer".

And watch that youtube video about your rights that was posted about a page back, it will save you a lot of time and money if the pigs try getting you.

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

antik you don't have enough credibility to give your shitty advice. die.

7. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

oohh we got us a smarty. lol i thought they'd been driven to extinction by all the e-beef/e-thugs.:D

8. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

thats one of the best feelings that you'll get when bombing, besides hitting up a shitload of places (IMHO). the thing is that with my town, after about 11, there isn't shit out. most of the people are asleep, including piggys.:D or are they???..... dun dun dunnnn

9. PeeInTheShower

everyone, when you get stopped by a police officer and you're a minor and you have a bag of weed/graffiti tools/anything consdiered contraband, don't try to be a hero. don't try to be a man of the law. if you tell them they can't search you, they'll most likely be like "go fuck yourself, we have the right to search you if we feel like you're a threat to us" ***says the man with a gun and a badge and a nightstick ready to be swung. my friend was driving around his own neighborhood at midnight, and they asked him why he was circling it more than once. my friend said he was waiting for his boy to get home. then they asked to search the car. my friend said "no, you have no right to search my vehicle, i did nothing wrong." then they called for backup, placed my boy in cuffs, searched his vehicle anyway, got him for misuse of his brights (didn't even know that existed), gave him a ticket, and released him, saying that they felt like he was a threat to society and he could have had a gun. i swear to god, every single word of this is true.

point being, you're fucked if you get stopped and you have evidence that could lead you to jail. there's no way out of it. it's a risk involved in the lifestyle of a writer, and if you can't handle county jail, then get out of the game.

10. PeeInTheShower

bump this thread, so people can read that last post. serious business...

watched a dude get arrested today while looking over my fence, had a bong and some bud. who the fuck rides with a bong? anyway, dude says "you can't search my vehicle, you have no probable cause..." or something along those lines. the police said that there were alot of break-ins in the neighborhood and the guy could have been considered dangerous. this was mid-afternoon mind you.

11. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

not even true i got pulled over well my friend and the cfop saw the paint in the trunk and we still got let off

12. PeeInTheShower

what's not even true? i said if you have evidence that could lead to jail time, you're going to jail almost 100 percent of the time. a can of paint is not enough to put you in jail.

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

the best thing to do if you get stopped in cooperate cooperate cooperate
    yeah you can try to evoke your rights but as you can see, the pigs can get away with a lot if they say the right things to justify their violation of your rights.

if you cooperate and treat them nicely and with respect then the outcome will be much less harsh.

i got stopped recently when i was spotted climbing up a building. i noticed people looking once i got up so i scooted down but by then a cop arrived and stopped me as i started walking away.
    No vandalism because i didnt paint anything, but i could have gotten 2 trespassing tickets, one for the building and one for some railroad trax walked on.
    yes its trespassing if you walk on railroad tracks.
    But since i cooperated and didn't resist any of his requests he let me off with only one trespassing ticket.
    If i would have resisted it could have gotten worse. I could have gotten arrested.
    They could have searched my stuff thoroughly and connected me to other graff in the city, not to mention could have taken apart my rolled cigarettes and found weed in one of them.

14. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

<3 the sig vagrant

i told the bitch what the fuck was up.

15. ~~>ANTIK<~~

o im sorry i thought this was a public thead where anybody could post their thoughts...

16. ignorance is bliss

ignorance is bliss Senior Member

put cow shit on your face the dogs won't get your scent....

17. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

pee i musta read it wrong or sumthing then

18. delliproof

delliproof Senior Member

dont be a puss and do your bombs quick, get the lines down so ur in and out. Throw ur cans in a pack and get the fuck out of there, u wont get caught. burn rubber all day

19. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

a few weeks ago I was out bombin and I was biking my ass home, it was probably about 3am and as I biked through a four-way stop I spotted a police Charger just sitting there. I looked back after like 10 seconds and saw the cop fuckin following me. I was just thinkin "Fuck off!" So he stops me and asks me a bunch of questions and whatnot like where I was coming from, i just said my buddy's and that i was on my way home when he stopped me. and then he asks if I had any fines against me, I thought no but then I remembered I got a fine for having a fuckin BB gun that ppl thought was a real pistol. SO then he asks what i have in the bag, cuz i had put it down by the curb so it wouldn't rattle and shit as i stood in front of the cop's window, so i got a little nervous and when i get nervous i make jokes, so this is what i said, "Well, definitely not a gun!" and you know what happened? the cop actually laughed! While he was doin some shit on his computer i started opening my bag and brought it close to the car but just below the window so he couldn't really see. But i realized he wasn't even looking so I just put my bag back down and after another little while he let me go but said i had to walk my bike home cuz it was dark and i didn't have light clothes on. :S I walked like 10 steps and then hopped on my bike and booked it thru this path near my house. haha he tried to turn around cuz im pretty sure he saw me but whatever.

the moral of the story: just cooperate and make a joke here and there, it shows that you're not nervous and shit. oh

20. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

well, for some people, unlike yourself. not all of us have chill cops around where they live. some people have cops thatll smash your face in if they catch you writing. run if u dont wanna get caught.