Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. 401Son

401Son Senior Member

Good looks for the people that backed me up, an kew that's cus u don't listen, but if u don't belive an ages talking shit also, lets get us 3 in a battle, no colors

2. B.S. P0LICE

B.S. P0LICE Senior Member

oh ohh ohh can i be in tooo??? is it like a beef battle?? cause if it is YOUR ALL FAGGOTS.

can i be in now?

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

4. B.S. P0LICE

5. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

i dont listen?

6. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea didnt u hear him!? haha

7. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

8. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

Cause you aren't intermediate yet, no matter how good you think you are. You been on some "I'm better than so & so" shit for a while now. You gotta drop that shit cause you aren't.

9. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

i never say im better then anyone acually

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

cause you're not even intermediate. you have no structure and, as was stated before me, you dont listen. i've told you on every single piece i've seen from you to go simple and get some structure but the next piece you post is even crazier. that pic you just posted in the bb thread is prime example. snoe's doing simples and things that he can actually pull off (excluding the last pics that were under debate.)

people need to stop bitching when they dont get let into this thread. if you get turned away keep working until you're better than most others that post in here and dont complain. we all sucked at one point.

11. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

12. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

He said it back on the last page perfectly.

Every time i come into this thread I see so much shit that doesent belong in here, Just because you have drawn good peices doesent mean you should be posting everything you draw in here. Intermediate is a very vague word, what looks cool to some people might not look the same to another, ya dig?

This is just another toy bb to boost some peoples ego's, what was wrong with just one black book thread.

inb4-your just saying that because your to toy to post in here.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  13. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

14. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

15. B.S. P0LICE

we post in here so other int ppl dont have to sift through pages of completely toy stuff to critt

kew i dont think your ready man. you got the bars down, but your letters still havent matured enough yet. keep sketching and give it a couple months, cause once you get bars down progression comes quickly

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  16. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yo guys.......Enough chat. More pics.

17. B.S. P0LICE

lol

virus u just mad cause your chit chat is not on the intermediate level. you need to go back to the tot bb and talk some more until your ready for this

18. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I know there are truely people who are on that next level and should be in this thread but i come to this thread to see quality graffiti but you yourself have to admit the thread now is filled with garbage, alot of people are posting here and the toy blackbook thread the same drawings. I know im just bitching but this is just becoming a second toy blackbook.

19. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Sad thing is.....I lol'd in RL. Nice one :D
    Oh WHY THE FUCK arent you postin anymore stuff broski.
    (yes I know I just broke my own rule but this is a legit convo)

20. B.S. P0LICE

to be honest with you i got so much shit on my plate that i berally sketch anymore. the only sketches i do now adays are for battles. i donno, and i dont have a camera anymore so i have to take phone flicks or from web cam which suck and always end up making my sketches look like shit.