Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "Jedi", Mar 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. B-36

B-36 Senior Member

drop dat knowledge rofl, but srsly, just deny everything or stfu. Also, how expensive is benzos?

2. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

everyone is a little.dont worrie about it if your doing throwies you could so one in like 45 seconds and it takes cops to respond to a call like 15 minutes

jfk stencil.jpg

3. 8=====D

8=====D Banned

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

5. pover

pover Senior Member

I tend to not write in certain places because my mind makes me think there are cameras or something. I might just be a fucking pussy.

6. 8=======D

8=======D Banned

YOU COULD SAY

yOURE SCARED OF CAMERAS

YEAH BABY

[​IMG]

7. pover

pover Senior Member

Hahah good one

8. G_CAL

G_CAL Senior Member

If the cops come just run you can't stop you idiot .
    Some cops are cool and just have you wipe it off and some are dicks and will take you .
    And if you get caught and go infront of a judge admit that you did it and they might give you a break .
    Happened alot to tagger's i hear.
    BUT IF THE COPS ARE THERE TELLING YOU TO STOP FUCKEN BOOK IT !

9. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

to get your name you'll have to get your name out there so the only answer is pretty much smoke a fatty and have a good time with it relax and have fun you'll have to take risks just always wear a mask alllllllllways

10. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

without paranoia i feel like it wouldnt be as fun, thats what gets the adrenaline pumping for me is the chance of getting caught. just dont stay in on spot for to long, even if someone calls the cops it takes ATLEAST 5 minutes for them to show up so if you can get in get out within like 3 your fine, and then if you ever do get caught just remember if they ask you questions that means they dont know forsure which means they cant take you in so they are just trying to trick you into admitting you did it. if they KNOW you did it they would tell you to put your hands on the wall and arrest you right there. as long as your smart and fast you shouldnt have a problem!

11. graffiti bad boy

graffiti bad boy Banned

hahahhahah faggot

12. Tempa

Tempa Member

Hit the cops with donuts and keep working on you're shit

13. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

wow u r so kool and non konfrmist

14. Tempa

Tempa Member

omgeeeee thanks!

15. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

Fucking deal with it, you're paranoid for a good reason, you're doing something illegal in a place that people necessarily WILL see. It's part of the lifestyle. If you're that much of a pussy/badass, however you wanna look at it, do some drugs. Coke, benzos, alcohol, speed, and probably a bunch of other ones too, will all help with that feeling of paranoia, but, in my experience at least, will serious impede the quality of your work.

Personally I'm only really paranoid before I start hitting a spot, the second that first dot of paint hit's the wall that's all I can think about though, and the leftover paranoia just gets drowned out. THAT's probably a really bad thing though haha.

16. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

i get hella paranoid ill tag not really thinking about it. its after i do i start thinking ima get caught and fines. i sometimes think i should go clean it off but i never do and havent been caught yet i just sketch out alot

17. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

"it's not the question if you are paranoid, but if you are paranoid enough". Always take precautions and stay cool.

18. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

being that graffs against the law !and ure on one of the biggest graffiti sites talking like grow a set of balls! and delte this thread know the rules of the game before u play !! "wshoner ykm"

19. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

wut? English, do you speak it?!

20. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

i think its good to be a little paranoid. when i first started writing i was pretty scared of getting caught and everything but as i started more and more it kinda died away and you feel like youre unstoppable. which isnt really good because its easier to get caught and everything so i think its good to still be a little paranoid about everything