Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ex Girlfriend shit talk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sicotik13, Jun 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

so we have all had that crazy ass ex or the one that totally fucked you over so share your story and lets all shit talk together!

me and my ex broke up and for about 2 months after she would always text me and tell me she was gonna kill herself (this was when i was 16) so i went and told my mom that the bitch wont leave me alone and that shes threatening suicide so she went to her house to tell her parents and idk the whole story but long story short my mom came home the next day from hiding from the cops with a warrant for assault on a 15yo girl and her mom, apparently some shit went down while she was there and beet the shit out of my ex and hit her mom a few times. when my ex filed a report she lied and said that i was addicted to coke and my mom was a meth and crack dealer. a few days later the cops came to the house with warrants to raid the place and of all days my mom was watching my cousin who, while she was in the shower, OD on his adhd pills so when the cops came i was at school, my mom was in the shower, and my cousin was throwing up all over and they raided the entire house for drugs, luckily everything was a lie so nothing happens but they ripped apart the entire house claimed the house as "unfit for children" so social services or whatever it was came and inspected eerything but by then we cleaned everything up and everything was fine.

since then no ex gf have even came close to how crazy that whole situation was

2. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

Cool story bro. Unfortunately i'm still with my worst ahahaha.

3. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

4. snday

snday Member

I'm sorry to hear that, but if i was her,i will not do that.

5. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member

My Chicks mom came over to my place at noon or 1 or sum shit and started telling me that my chick kicked her dad down the stairs and that shes on several medications and askin if were havin sex and sayin i dont want ababy wit her. So i dumped her crazy ass and she broke into my house and took My weed and at least 150bucks in paint. This was all when i was 17 jus after i dropped out of school. Great sex tho

6. MAWth

MAWth Banned

i couldn't break up with my girl until she paid me back all the money she owed me for the abortion ..cause i knew if i did it right away, i'd never see that money. had to put up with her alcoholic ass another three months but now, got paid in full & cashin' out, yeuuuuh!

7. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

you guys sure know how to pick 'em.

8. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Strangely enough I was thinking the same thing.

9. SNERE

SNERE Member

LOL naaah fuck that shit, if I had anything to say I'd just say it to the cunts face.

10. MAWth

MAWth Banned

oh i gave it to her, right to her face ..maybe even got some in the eye.

11. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

lmao thts some real shyt. i do the same to all my exs, shytt wtf is up wit them wanting serious relationships half the time?

12. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

when you break up with a girl because she was ugly and later she gets hot

13. Baron

Baron Moderator

If you would look at my dating history it would seem as if I stand outside of a psychiatrist office with a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine. The past 4? 5? girlfriends (that goes back a while) all saw/see psychiatrists on a regular basis. I've dealt with bipolar, depression, anxiety and a possible schizophrenic (runs in the family and showing signs). I've also dated a couple girls who've been institutionalized. Baron <3 nut-cases.

14. Lag

Lag Member

My ex told here parents i was a graffiti artist and the parent told the cops and i had just ran out of cans and sold my blackbook

15. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

lol she played you dirty. her parents must have hated you...

16. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

coupla years ago this girl i was seein was a solid 9 out of 10 and would do ANYTHING i wanted ;) but turned out she had some mental issues that only became apparent after about a month or so of fillthy anal anfd face fuckin.....she was obsessed with me...one night after we broke up i came home after a night on the piss to find her sleeping in my car on my drive because 'she wanted to be near me' in the end i ended up gettin drunk every other night telling her i loved her, smashin the granny out of her, then dumping her again in the morning....she fell for it at least four times........im a terrible human being.

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I have nothing bad to say about any of my previous girlfriends. They are all lovely women, and they in no way make me angry.

18. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Those crazy bitches know how to fuck, that is all I am saying. Fuck relationships to. Unless it's a sugar momma.

19. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Hahahha YES! WINNING

20. WINNER

WINNER Member

Ha me too bro