Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

make a toypit if you talk shit then you go there, there you have to make a good blackbook sketch and if its accepted by the mods or a number of people you have the right to post back.

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ok children i need some suggestions on a new name ONCE AGAIN! it seems i like to choose names that have been taken by big writers in the same state i live in, so out of respect im gonna change it agaaaaaaaain.... no umik no nemor....

3. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

some sort of variation of carnage... or rock the whole 7 letters if you're ballsy enough

4. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

^yeah, a name like that isn't really considered "cool" in the states.

my advice would be to pick a word that has personal meaning to you, not just some lame ass word with letters that you can "do good" at the time. with enough practice you can rock any letter combo.

thats what i did anyways.

5. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

kind of random but why not ULSUM

6. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

7. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

my bad, didn't know people in the states still give a shit whether a name is considered "cool" or not...
    pfft.. silly chad

on a different name suggestion, I don't know if anyone's thought of actually using "Toy" as their name... I'd be very interested in seeing some sick ass styles coming from someone with the name Toy, or Toyer, or Toy1 Toy one, whatever... you know..

8. Bas

Bas Senior Member

You mean like the Toys Crew? They've been rocking for years.

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea toy is gay lol... and all my names have had personal meaning... nemor had the least id say, but it was made up by my baby momma... i really dont care what the letters are, double ees double oos i dont curr... hard to think of something original though... ill check back in later im sure ill think of somethin eventually

10. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

what i more mean is that in the states a name like carnage is reserved for the 12 year old demographic and wouldn't be taken seriously at all, unless, of course, you're a fucking vet with some serious skill. its of the same caliber as "snake," "master" or "killer." it just sounds immature.

but thats for us over here. carnage might be the cats pajamas were you live. cultural relativism and all that.

11. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

no urine for me lol...

humt...humty...humpty.... i was dropped on my head as an infant and my grandma thought i was dead.... i havent found anyone else doin it... so im thinkin thats my new moniker... what yall thinkin? ill prolly keep the spelling like "HUMTY" most of the time

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

rock it man hum-tee oner

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

fuckin right lol im feelin it... its different... and i guess i never really got put back together again :-/ im the black sheep of the family... ima fuck around with it tonight maybe post somethin later or tomorrow... for now its beast ice tall boys! i got a job interview bitches! no more ridin the unemployment train for me... bitter sweet

15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I didnt talk shit, I told you the truth. You dont back down eh? thats why you backed down when I suggested a battle?

16. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

so lets have your popularity contest....i mean battle. lemme know the specs its whatever man.

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Popularity contest? Lol idk if you know, but not too many people here like me, I dont sugar coat things for the children.

Piece battle, no rules, loser vouluntarily gets an IP ban. Due date 4/23/12. We will decide on a 4-5 letter word togethor.

18. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

i guess child would be appropriate.

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Okey dokey. Due dates in a week. Good luck to you sir.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  20. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned