Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Philisophical Concepts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonedope, Apr 8, 2006.

Share This Page

1. da_crazy_caucasian

da_crazy_caucasian Banned

2. Baron

Baron Moderator

Your tiny skin head may not understand such a simple concept.

Worst sin= hating your race
    So then the opposite must be true
    Greatest achievement= believing your race is superior

3. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

this is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard
    i am taking psychology at my college right now and it is interesting as shit
    but just cause you think ur 67 year old hindu doesnt make you
    your just yr old trying to come up with concepts of the world that make no sense
    :rolleyes:

4. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

Whynot- Tell your self that you cannot die, then go ahead and stab your self repeatedly with a knife in the stomach. I promise you won't die if you think it...:rolleyes:

DaCrazy- No one deserves to be proud for what they were born into. Sure diffrent colored people have accomplished things (Albert Einstein, MLKJ, Ghandi, etc) But, does that mean you can be proud? What have you done to be proud? All you did was crawl out of you mother with a certain colored skin, that doesn't mean anything. Once you do something great, then talk about being proud.

Gizurd- Interesting thought, personally I believe that the universe is forever expanding to a certain point, then gravity will bring everything back. Like Einsteins theory of general relativity, or atleast I think it was that theory.

5. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

i agree with 1 and 3 but not 2
    havent you ever heard of black power or brown pride???
    i dont really care about my skin color so im pretty neutral either way (i dont really care is what i mean)
    but what do you mean "gravity will bring everything back"? like a reverse big bang? :eek:

6. Noddles912300

LostYouth- For the second thing I said, I meant that just because you are born into a certain skin color doesn't mean that you should be proud of yourself. Being born into a skin color isn't anything to be proud of is what im saying, everyone is born into a color. If you accomplish something great though thats a diffrent story.
    And the gravity thing is that, the theory goes that since the galaxies are all being pushed apart due to the big bang, after a while we will stop moving apart and come together. This is because matter attracts other matter, and so after a while all matter in the universe will attract one another and condense again and the whole big bang will begin again.

7. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

true true
    i see what chu mean now

8. da_crazy_caucasian

da_crazy_caucasian Banned

Fine,don't be proud, but don't be ashamed either

9. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

my whole veiw on reality is simple its what we make it.. if i have a kid and tell him the skys green the moons pink and girls all have nice asses his brain will begin to persieve what im telling him and it will become fact who says its right,but then again who says its wrong;) we've all been tuaght this is that and that is this but who says its real.. once your brain has programmed something in its there. i dunno this could be alchaol or weed talking whichever i dont care... oh and on that point of weed i sold fake ass weed(made up from warhammer modeling grass and tea leaves) and told a 12 year old it was purple haze and kept asuring him it was the shit n so on and he actually got high,technicly i think it was his brain tell him so ...

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

its either that, or the funny chemicals that fucked him up...

you never know.

11. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

well i belive bananas prove god exists so i go to church every sunday(and sometimes saturday night) and jesus keeps me safe from the bad men in the world so its all good, i dont need to have an opinion on how to live life, god already made that decision for me.

also, tits.

12. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

I agree with you completely. Everything is up to you and how you perceive things. An example could be hypnosis. This works if the person truly believes they are cured, if a person goes into it thinking "Oh that doesn't work" than it won't. This is why the kid thought he got high, he smoked something he thought was weed therefore he felt the effects he thought he would feel. This goes for everything though and it all relates to the law of attraction(somewhat).

13. Noddles912300

Once again, tell your self you cannot die, then go ahead and shoot yourself in the head. See what happens.
    Telling your self something is true only goes so far....

And Sheme made the most sense....Tits4Life:D

14. Baron

Baron Moderator

Then you percieve him to be dead, therefore you percieve to prove his theory wrong, meanwhile he's tripping on some magic clouds

15. whynot?

whynot? Senior Member

Ya if your being closed minded about it.

If I truely 100% completly and honestly beleive I am a hindu man than I am! Reality exsist only to each individual. There is no example of reality because there is no superior to set an example of it. Reality is based on perception and beleif. Now the convincing my self whould be the only improbable thing about this but if I can get past that and beleive I am now a hindu man than I am. Maybe you and the rest of the world wont look at me as a hundu man. But too me that doesnt matter. Your sense of reality and mine are different and neither is more correct than the other because yours cant out way mine. Your equal to me as far as im concerned your no more right than I am. What do i care of your beleifs? To me my mind is the most important thing I can live my life thinking im hindu and die thinking im hindu. Even though technicly to be hindu I have to be of hindu blood. If i go my intire life beleiving i am. Than to me I am. To you I died wrong and incorrect. But I dont Know than im dead. So i died correct. A correct hindu man...

Get it!

If my philosophys stupid then why dont you give us one hm?..

And as for the dieing thing... thats different that goes away from what im talking about. I never said this concept makes you immortal. Dead isnt a mental state! Its nothing I can describe it goes completly out of the context Im talking about beleif and reality. Your just looking for ways to prove me wrong but obviously you havn't grasped the concept at all.
    ... idiot

16. Noddles912300

Baron-If he's dead how is he picturing magical clouds? Or do I only think he's dead?
    Whynot-That cleared things up but, doesn't that seem kinda irresponsible? I mean couldn't you justify everything in your mind? Murder,theft etc can all be justified in your mind if you perceive things just from your stand point. But the hindhu man thing makes complete sense, LostYouth if you don't get it, he means that he is a hindhu man in his mind, not in reality. It's like Fight Club, where the narrator thinks he is Tyler Durden, thus he is.

17. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

noddles suck a huge fat cock im persieving you as a fat ass ginger kid wannabe thug on your computer lisning to 'i want it that way-backstreet boys'.

reality does not exist as we are all living in a constant state of mind we have made for our selves nothing is what it really is and unfortunatly theres no real way of knowing ...yet

18. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

That is completely different, death is inevitable, its going to come whether you want it to or not. I was referring to everyday problems, things like anxiety, depression, and other bullshit.

19. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

Do you ever think that the world as we know it revolves around yourself? Not in a cocky sense but I mean how do i know that someone is looking at this at the other side of the world? How do I know that all this isn't being created by my mind? The upcoming responses, even insults being created by my mind. Or even weirder being created by some 3rd party like in the Matrix except not so dramatic, until you can tell what other people are thinking and that they are actually thinking freely I dont think you can prove that this is or isn't happening.
    Edit: Just realised this kinda elaborates from nero's

20. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

my philosophy is that i cbf readin your philosophy
    so i guess its the cbf philosophy