Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Skee

Skee Member

Orange dots, German outlines

2. skryptz

skryptz Member

I've come across the same problem. The clear coat works, you have to be very careful not to saturate and areas(pain in the ass with paper sometimes). When I use decos, ill put it in the sun for an hour or two. Helps take the stick off for the most part.

3. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

Can I take tag name Neks? There is guy Nacs in SDK, but I'm not biting his name... just be shore, can I take it?

4. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

if you really want...but just try to think of something else...wb sank or somthing lol....if you like those letters...neks wouldnt be bad though

5. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

Yes with a blender pen, Prisma makes one. There tuff to use though.

6. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

This might seem like a very dumb toy question, but im curious. When a writer starts to develop and is no longer a toy and can add extentions and bars and all the other crazy shit, does it take longer to sketch and outline for a piece or does it just come together in the same sort of amount of time? Kinda like in this vid, watching this I cant figure out how the guy is writing because it looks like hes just writing random lines and the piece just comes together naturally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9ozArubn0

7. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

i think he already did it with light very light pencil before doing this. On the time shizzle i cant answer im not that good.

8. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

I hope thats not the case cuz if it is ill feel like a complete beavis.

9. kwu

kwu Senior Member

i cant believe that video has 2 millions hits...

10. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

he must hacked youtube. Well guys i want to know wich caps fit on montana hardcore's, i can't figure it out well.

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i thought all montana cans were female and the caps were male??

12. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

guys what is a good outline cap for mtn hardcore or molotow 600 ml

13. 8=========D

8=========D Banned

well a good outline cap would be the one thet drips the most bcause drippy outlins n tags n bombz look sikkkkkkkkkzzz

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

well sadgeh, your question is dumb. "but uncle mastah ribcage proest of the pros, there are no dumb quest-" no. your question is dumb. Outlines are all about preference, they are also about how u like to paint what you are painting. I use a fat cap to outline everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. pieces, bombs, characters, dicks, dead bodies, essays, vehicles, everything.

Im going out on a very very very strong limb here, and gonna assume u aint the best at painting, and have next to no can control, so a thin cap for outlining, a piece or shit in your case even a bomb, is gonna be very difficult for you. I suggest a medium size cap, like an orange dot, or a thinner type soft cap like a grey dot or a universal.... but hey, in the long run, its all about preference, and shit u gone do want u want anyways right?

15. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Cool rant, I think he meant what caps wont blow up or leak though. Not that i have an answer cause I only use rusto.

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

what kinda cap u puttin on a hardcore can that makes it blow up? .......exactly? yes. exactly

17. Woulf

Woulf Member

Ok, thank you.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  18. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

decos or poscas. if u got the cash for em the molotow paint pens they sell on the bs store are decent too

19. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

So let's say I can't get my hands on different shades of of a color for a prisma, what's a good way of getting different shades off one marker? Blending with a warm grey or something?

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

try it on a scrap paper, see how it looks.
    you could try colored pencil over it or under, never really tried that though. if you have sharpies they work for blending, bics work. or just say fuck it, aint worth it. and just do it how you want it to look if you ever paint it.