Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Lag

Lag Member

Was on a heaven spot a dropped a can of paint on a car the stopped and chased me on foot for 1 hour.

2. junkbox

junkbox Senior Member

damn thats crazy Mr.Lag, scary too I think. Reminds read this JA interview awhile back (@ http://www.graffiti.org/dj/ja.html definitely worth reading (who knew people smoked dust and crack in combination!!?? [maybe JB's just naive]..) although Google says it was posted here so perhaps you already have?) where he talked of being chased across the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway by some dude with a golf club

3. Dusk1

Dusk1 Member

First time out bombing, was with my friend, we were both throwing tags on this bus stop, police car drives past us and blares it's sirens, slows down a bit but keeps on driving...thats the worst thing thats happened so far...

4. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Bombing on the back of a pump, all of a sudden 4 guys come round try and take my paint, thankfully 14 of my friends were round the corner. Lol.

5. skets

skets Senior Member

same!!

6. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member

accidentally detonated b4 i even left the house.

i sharted and thought maybe if i get caught ill just full on shit myself in front of the cops and maybe they wont put me in their car and ill be let go. but i never got to try. i did have to change my pants tho

7. skets

skets Senior Member

One night I was hitting a sign on a street near my house. I got yelled at by an old man, he said he was gonna call the cops. I grabbed my cans and bag and ran home. For a week I was so scared I was gonna see him again.

8. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

New worst thing happened to me today. First of all, my retard friend wrote a dick on this guys front door, he got fucked up, we ran for 15 minutes, second, got jumped by 7 guys at the park trying to take my paint asking if I write our neighborhoods name (kinda like a gang thing) I almost got fucked up. Bad.

9. Somewhereinnevada

Somewhereinnevada Senior Member

me and a couple of friends r walkin down the tracks and this cop pulls up outside the fence and shines his light on the buiilding on the other side of the car naturaly thinking he saw us and we took off turns out he dident and us taken off gave him our position i ran two and a half miles after spliting up with them to get pick up by a bridge by my buddy fucken droped my piant while running and had to get it back my backpack ripped so i had to drop it we cruise around and chief a burner tryen to relaxe and go back by there i dip as fast as i can ninja past vandal squad and got my paint lost two cans though thank god i got away a free man crazy ass night i was pissed..

10. skets

skets Senior Member

It sucks when you get chased by someone and your afraid your going to see them again!

11. A_Former

A_Former Member

Had old people in a car pull up right behind me in the act. They didn't act like they saw me, though...

12. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

This all happened today! straight up! i was out tagging a fence behind a 7-11 and all i hear is "ay mother fucker!!!" and 2 gun shots.. as soon as heard them 2 i ran out of there and got around the corner and like 9 more were fired but i got away safe.. i had to jump like 3 fences and run 5 blocks till i got home!

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

lost my fat cap..... so annoying

14. SLVRONE

SLVRONE Member

15. Out Ta Bomb

Out Ta Bomb Member

running out of paint while doing a throwie

16. defaultlegend

defaultlegend Member

Same here

17. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Painting in a yard bull comes out yelling and i try to get out, running i trip in barbed wire and my leg gets cut open. Got home and my sock was soaked with blood

18. dexmonster

dexmonster Member

was hittin this sketchy wall on the westside, a car was comin so me and my homie dipped around the corner. it was pitch black and i was runnin as fast as i could and got close lined by one of those metal cables that support telephone poles.

19. thanewfaze

thanewfaze Member

Hanging from a bridge on a rope ladder the shits like 25 feet up or something then the clip holding it to the bridge broke and i fell in the river piece is half done and now im soaking wet time to hike home

20. Roam.NW

Roam.NW New Member

A friend and I were painting up in this old barn.. heard a noise outside, saw that someone was walking toward the building with a dog.
    The dog noticed us before the guy did.. started barking and running toward the door. My friend ran down the stairs first, I stayed an extra few seconds to get a picture. I got to the bottom of the stairs at the same time as the dog and it fucking chased me all the way through the place.
    It was snarling and barking at that time I was sure it was going to rip me to pieces.
    The place was fucked up too, broken glass and shit everywhere so I was slipping on that..

I managed get to some bushes to hide from the dog and the guy.
    That's where I found my friend.. and when I realized my lens cap was still in the barn.