Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i said that on purpouse cause you had to be a little bitch and ask us not to say it sucks when you know it does.

2. klic

klic Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/klic1/JANEKThrow11.jpg

wrul, bihad, dank - fill up pages full of hollow throws, all of you need to work on your letters a lot

earn - im not a fan of the new A, and i think a lowercase e would flow better and go with your other letters better

las - for the 5 millionth time, dont make the top of your A extend so far

3. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

4. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Shut the fuck up you fag
    YOu coulda been nice and I woulda helped you the fuck out
    GO looka t teh tags thread I was a dick t a kid instead of gettin defensive he was nice so I dropped a couple tags for him
    SO shut your fucking mouth
    Don't come in here telling us your wack shit aint wack.
    So shut the fuck up next time.

klic those are sick homie

5. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Solid throw dude; but people will call you out on a JA bite, even though thats not what you are writing. Throw a 3rd letter on there if you can.

6. klic

klic Elite Member

i have been called out for biting JA several times, i dont get it, we both have a basic J so what

[Broken External Image]:http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr11/EYAR_15/JAOne.jpg

7. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

its probably cause your k looks almost the same as his a

8. wrekkk

wrekkk Member

LOL. Ohh. Learn to type and that would have sounded a lot more "intimidating" (since i guess thats what you were going for..)

You're not the only one on these forums to "help someone out."
    I was nice to anyone who criticized, even if they did say it wasn't good. I dont give a fuck if you think it's good or not, but saying something is a "wack ass tag" is just being a flamer.

Tips, recommendations, etc etc are a good way to go.
    I got defensive because all you did was insult my shit instead of recommending ways to improve it.

There are ways to go about things, and there are ways not to go about things. Just because you're better than someone at graffiti (or anything for that matter) doesn't give you a right to be a dickhole.

9. wrekkk

wrekkk Member

Appreciate it. Yeah I've heard that a bunch, I assume it's just something that comes with time, I've only been writing for 3 months and I've only been writing Wrul for probably 3 weeks or so. Any recommendations?

Get at me through PM if you'd like, I'm down to hear what you'd have to say, just a better way to avoid all the shit talking and insults.

10. wrekkk

wrekkk Member

Whether or not you said that solely to aggravate, I asked only for ways to improve. I can see how I was misunderstood. I only meant I liked it relative to what I was doing before.

I guess people that are out to learn and improve with the help of others are "litttle bitches."

Kindof defeats the purpose of this whole forum now doesn't it?

11. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Fucking seriously homie
    It's called respecting your fucking elders.
    You speciafically said you didn't want anyone help with your wack as fuck throw
    That's just asking to get some shit.
    and yeah being good does give us the fucking right to be a dick so shut the fuck up and listen.
    Next time take a better fucking approach tot his whole thing and maybe we'll help you the fuck out.
    YOu wouldn't be saying this shit to a real head out on the street
    I aint gonna give you no god damn respect until you fucking earn it.
    If this was me in person I'd be telling you the same fucking shit
    SO take your wack as shit the fuck out of here until you're ready to give up your fucking ego
    Cus that shit is wack.

You wana know something
    Every time someone has told me something bad and I argued with them I was the one in the wrong
    You'll realize ina year or so when you get any better.
    Or maybe you'll be at the same fucking point cus you think you're dope

12. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

it builds character, now stop being a little bitch and keep sketching. once your in this long enough youll learn that theres a lot more serious things taht can happen to you than getting flamed on over the internet

13. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

14. wrekkk

wrekkk Member

I give plenty of respect to those actually throwing some help out there.
    Either way I'm not here to argue, I'm here to listen to advice and learn from it.
    Not to get insulted.

Anyway, I never said anyone was wrong, but fuck being insulted. That's just some mindless bullshit.

BUT I do apologize for getting super defensive. I do have a habit of taking things the wrong way and escalating a situation beyond what it needs to be.

For the record, I don't think I'm dope. I know I'm not, it'd be dumb to think I was the shit after like 3 months. I'm here to get better. Give advice and I'll listen and learn etc etc.

15. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

ME too we all do
    WHat I'm trying to say now is
    We know what were talking about
    Especially snap.

A while back when I still wrote either aekz or skaer I can't remember
    ANyway I was postin tags in teh big boy thread for a couple months like every day non stop bombardment with whack ass shit.
    No one said anything
    Then one day sadistic came on and told me what was up
    Sure I was pissed at first but looking back I was fuckin terrible
    I'm glad somebody had the nerve to step up to me
    But I still went on for about two months embaressing the shit out of myself

The point is would you rather run that whack shit or have us tell you it's whack straight up
    WE could give you nice crits but obviously you probably arn't going to listen
    Almost no one does
    There's nothing you could have really done to improve on that throw cus it's awful you need to completely start over
    If we would have told you that nicely
    YOu woulda been thinkin like "Shit I don't gotta change what the fuck do they know"
    Trust I been through it before

16. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

wrekk dude if your just gonna bitch get the fuck off bombing science.
    But seeing you have decided to stop bitching and start listening maybe people can actually help you now.

17. wrekkk

wrekkk Member

Lol, I get you man. My bad about flippin shit, temper. ha. I'm starting from scratch on that throw, actually did after that whole series of angerposts, Just kinda hard to get something to base it off of, dig? Any recommendations would be tight, I'm def only going for simple right now.

18. wrekkk

wrekkk Member

Definitely looking for help bro. I just kinda snapped out there for a hot second.
    Shit happens.
    But I'm here to listen.

19. haze4life

haze4life Senior Member

20. wrekkk

wrekkk Member