Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

new word=asics
    due by=wed.19th
    vote ends=fri. 21st

2. m+s

m+s Senior Member

zevix black and white sketch battle. id try to get it polled but the polls dont mean shit anyhow so why waste time

m+s
    [Broken External Image]:http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9003/zevixbattle.jpg

tickz
    View attachment 561753

Artz 1
    [Broken External Image]:http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3340/dscf0273k.jpg

Phat 2
    [Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...37654104_100000507545549_224311_4403151_n.jpg

BoomSlang
    View attachment 561754

props on getting your shit together so quick peoples, that was the quickest battle on bs ive ever seen. yo boomslang, next time send it to my private messages, i dont check my visitor messages much

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  3. Base0neR.

Base0neR. Member

Wow m+s fail whale haha. :p

4. m+s

m+s Senior Member

a whale of a fail? wha do you mean?

5. Fury

Fury Elite Member

6. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

tickz got it... dont like the Z and the VIX seems crunched together but it looks dope and its clean as fuck

i dont get the whale fail thing either ? M+S took second, the rest looks like poopy... and to me it almost looks like boomslang was trying to imitate tickz's style

also wasnt this battle supposed to all be on lined paper?

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

8. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

that is hilarious.

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

what? it kinda does to me! lol am i alone here?

10. m+s

m+s Senior Member

if your reffering to all the random extensions and arrows that try to hide a significant lack of letter structure, then yes they all share that quality, except mine.

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

seems like u really have beef with tickz style... i know where ur coming from, but dude has skill and the extensions really arent random... the top bar on the E looks disconnected and i dont like that... but his letters have structure, theyre just stretched out, dont hate

12. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Your letter structure is off too, M+S.

13. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea... the pointy parts at the bottom right of the Z and E are a bit off... its actually pretty clean for just using black and no fill to cut back with... but ive always said m+s's style isnt my cup of tea, i just think it looks awkward, no hatin though, do what u do

14. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

lol @ imitating tickz style.
    nah sorry and no disrespect meant but i would rather have my letters readable.
    i love the way tickz stuff looks but as far as reading it, if it were on a wall and you were not prompted with what it said you only have about a 70% chance of ever knowing.
    no matter tho, i know my structure isnt where it needs to be yet, but thats why i am getting into the battles, each is just more practice as i try new things and learn a bit more.

15. 4ENOD

4ENOD Senior Member

16. m+s

m+s Senior Member

im stating my oppinion, just like you. their is no difference accept what im saying is a constructive criticizm not just trite accusations. if i had beef with tickz or his style than it would be some gay internet posing shit because i have never actually interacted with him or his work, i recognize his pottential, and want to push him in the direction that i think looks good, that not hate, thats good looks, so do me a favor and put the tired lines about beef and hate and shove them so far up your ass cavity that they never see the computer moniter again. shits been used so much is ceases to have a meaning for people. and what did you mean the bottom of the e and z are off?

why dont you elaborate

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

funny how u come at me with so much hate lol, but id be glad to tell u how ur structure and style are off now that u wanna be a dick...

and the E and Z look like shit because of the little pointy things that are attached to uneven bars (and these pointy things can be found in every piece u have ever done)... and to me ur style altogether is wack, and i know im not alone... the boxy things u attach to every letter uve ever done in any piece ive EVER seen from u are wack too... is that a good tired line of beef and hate? i gave u props for making a decently clean piece with one color and u wanna tell me to shove my words up my ass? cmon man...
    change ur style or quit whining when u get beat 3 times by the same person who clearly has more skill and style, because thats what i consider tired beef, the shits over, tickz raped u hard

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i thought this was a battle between u and I, m+s
    and bringing tickz into this isn't to anyone's advantage, he doesn't belong in battles of this level, too obvious that he's way more advanced in terms of technique and application.
    plus, it's different styles... we're working on simples, or at most, semi-wild... while he's doing full on wildstyle.

19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

for the battle to be fair: we should either all do wildstyles, WHEN we reach his level. or he should work on simples like us

20. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

Sorry Phat, didnt mean to step on toes and try to jump in bud.
    figured it was open ground for entries.