Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

which is why im here i know im worse than toy status but here to learn and practice,at least ive always had some decent drawing skills

on a sidenote think this design could work on a wall?

afc01.deviantart.net_fs70_i_2010_214_c_a_basic_arithmatic_by_darkness_intwines.jpg

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

it could if you realllly work on it.
    and listen, take my advice and just sit there looking at photos of simple, straight letter pieces scattered across the forum and try doing stuff like em quietly on paper...
    I don't mean any hate or diss here, but you gotta talk less, read and sketch more... look for the simples that are posted in the intermediate thread and see if you can do anything similar.

3. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

oh im not trying to move forward to fast this was just me wondering, for now.

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

take his advice, because the shit your doing now sucks, and it hasnt progressed much. To really start on the path of becoming a good artist you need to look and listen, yeah you can ask questions and what not here and there, but you really need to put in work and listen to the people who have already started from somewhere similar to where your starting... even if your not trying to "move that fast", if you produce shitty work and arent getting any better, different people on here are going to keep telling you the same exact shit and ultimately be very annoyed with you

I happen to think a high pressure can like tall rusto or a molotow tar black burner can with a pink dot is the bees knees. Fat thick lines for throws and major flares for hands, I dig it. Or also for handies I can digg a fuckin medium to low pressure can with a soft thin cap like a grey dot cause you can get some pretty sweet slow moving crisp controlled flares

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

oh a tall rusto and a fat cap is an orgasm giver
    I disagree with you on the skinny cap + low pressure can combo for the handies though... you need to have extra steady hands to pull off clean, flowing lines that way. I say high pressure + fat cap for all kinds of handstyles, bombs, throws...

6. nah!

nah! Banned

if i get a mixer cap(like on wd40) and cut the tube short so it looks like a needle cap will that work for a extinguisher cap?

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^no probably not...

@phat its all about preference breh, I got my own hand down with a low pressure can and a thin, I just move as fast as would with a fat and put the can real close to the wall. It creates some soft ass flares. Most the time when you see flares the handies are usually pretty big in size, the softness lets you put small flared tags in small places. Idk tho man, you should play with it, you'll probably end up liking it:cool:

8. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

I'm trying to hit to this huge heaven spot, its visible from miles and has only been tagged once by a king. If i pull this off ill finally get the respect i deserve. My question is whats the best way to go about tagging it? What do i bring, what do i leave, what can,cap combo should i use??

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

oh you know, your gonna wanna bring some little axe cans filled up with paint and then a few female NY thins and bomb that shit bro

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

well you know if there's some king's piece up there, I wouldn't wanna go over him. I wouldn't want some big head after my shit, ESPECIALLY if I stole one of his heaven spots. heaven spots are valuable

11. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

It's actually a long abandoned train track.he did two clear outlines and a clear peice, but left lots of space. The reason why he's the only one to tagg it is because its about 75-100 ft in the air, and really,really old.

12. Baron

Baron Moderator

You realize that one tag doesn't give you respect that you deserve, right? Guessing by your basic question "the respect that you deserve" is still that of a toy, even if you hit that spot you'll still be a toy.

13. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

*sigh* I realize that. I realize that one H.S wont make me a king.I'm just trying tag somewhere that might just get me killed if i slip, and was hoping to get some advice from someone with experience.

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

so you wan die eh? There many more feasable and intelligent ways then to slip off something your tagging... Do something cooler like swan dive off that shit, or attempt to rob a bank and take as many people(preferably police; but thats personal prefrence) down with you as possible...

15. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Thanks anyway, ill improvise.

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

17. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

allright guys i need your votes, neses (or variation thereof) or phile (sounds like file)?

18. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

You're gonna like Neses better dude. I'm telling ya.

19. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

k i just want some votes to see what i have. on a completely unrelated note i just inked somethign im really really proud off. posting it in black book now

20. asgoodasitgets

asgoodasitgets Member

or fight a grizzly bear while on PCP