Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Do You Get Pumped Up Before You Get Out??

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. S4d3n

S4d3n Senior Member

I use earbuds for that shit, so I just put the volume down a bit, keep one in my ear and tuck the other in my shirt, works better in winter because a hat will keep it in place.

2. ouchaoner

ouchaoner Member

usually, i take a hot shower. throw on some clothes. listen to some music, usually hilltop hoods, sublime, the arctic monkeys, or kottonmouth kings. then i meet up with my buddy make, usually get high, and go paint.

3. Derka_Derka_Derka

Derka_Derka_Derka Senior Member

drink lots of beer! works every time

4. dceeserkills

dceeserkills Senior Member

watch a little bit of graff videos and jam to some hardcore shit.. pack my backpack or pockets walk to the corner store and get a red bull and begin my journey :D

5. que1

que1 New Member

i normally watch videos like dirty handz 2 and stuff , and music always helps

6. seT1

seT1 Member

Listen to music.. pose in the mirror thinking im cool and off we go

7. what4joke...

what4joke... Senior Member

i do a mad sketch. then masturbate, and OH SHIT. amazing pieces thread here i come

8. theirwatchin

theirwatchin Member

if u dont feel it no more odnt paint just the idea ov gettin up makes me fukin wana go..but u could listen to pack fm click clack and spray. ill song

9. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

First I put on Tools, "The "Pot" to enter a different mindstate, where I can think in 14 dimensions, then masturbate to pictures of James Maynard Keenan, then grab my stuff and go out and paint.

It sounds wierd but it works, i promise

10. Anue?

Anue? Member

Get all my gear togeather, watch a graff movie, lissen to some ATCQ and jackoff

works everytime

11. respERATION

respERATION Banned

i get up and leave??

if you have to "pump yourself up" then whats the point?

12. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

i wait til its late,right...and then i put on my cape and super awesome helmet and my tights with the undies on the outside.after that i sing the pledge of alligence and leave my cave to feed on the homeless...

13. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

I usually smoke a bunch of crack then im ready and fienin

14. bANshee

bANshee Senior Member

why the fuck is everyone talking about masturbatin in the same exact context, it got old fast, its like a bandwagon post now lol
    i just pack my body/bag and bounce out the back door.
    -40 sucks
    as if that guy from the BAY AREA is bitchin about 40 degrees fahrenheit haha thats like plus 3 celcius or something.. i'd kill for that tonight, minus ten is dece tho haha
    and i listen to some tunes and take a shot or two, only one bong rip or i get sketchy, booze helps that.
    GRINDCORE

15. vman

vman Elite Member

change your name misses

16. LAK2

LAK2 New Member

Getting pumped?

I usually do some sketches before I get out, if I'm planning to do anything. (Half the time I'm just oout throwin' up quickies and tagging.)

But music, for sure. Usually I'll listen to punk/metal/screamo or something upbeat, but most of you guys would probably listen to some rap.
    Anything loud and fast will get you hyped.

17. lyonssb321

lyonssb321 Member

Smoke 2 joints, get my ipod, get all my shit together and just go =]

18. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

I usually do a line of coke with my deformed midget landlord, I then proceed to punch him in the face, then anally rape his asshole(some of you may think that last part was redundant, but I disagree). After that(around 3 in the morning), I find my fire extinguisher full of paint, and go knock on peoples' doors, if they open, I drop the fire extinguisher, and make love to them.
    After "hitting"(oh and I do mean that both ways) several houses, making sweet love to non consenting girlfriends, the cops usually come. At which point, I run and try to catch as many tags(because that's all I know how to do) as possible.
    Oh and if I get to heaven, I do a shoutout to my homie cope2 in a crazy wildstyle piece that's straight outta the 80's SONNNNNNN! *WHAT WHAT*

19. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

i rack cans wit my crew then go out

20. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Getting pissed is dope, but drinking alot of energy drinks and or pepsi max always gives ya a pumped up lift. Listen to music while doing one of those thing and you well on ya way to gettiing pumped up