Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

my friend was apparently going nuts smoking weed. no hallucinations, but she was deffinatly havin something laced... she said that she couldnt here anyone when they were talking to her, and that she felt like every 3 seconds wind would pass through her, but she also felt as if she was incased in glass... damn, anyone no wat the weed could of been laced with?

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

3. SOBER

SOBER Senior Member

i dont think your addicted to either tobacco or weed dude, especially if youve only smoked like 6 times. It takes a long ass time to get addicted to ciggarettes

4. MontanaPainter

5. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

there are two types of addiction...mental and physical, a physical addiction is an actual addiction which can be harmful, its where your bodies starts to rely on something and no good an come of this...a mental addictionis simply your mind telling yourself how much you liek somethign and that you shoudl go get more of it, thats the only addiction youll have with marijuana

i mightve gotten the two mixed up, but i dont think so...any "real stoner" has gone through a mental addiction with marijuana before, but most eventualyl realise its not an addiction but merely a normal thing, wakenbake is as regualr to some people as their morning cup of coffee...maybe a little more pricey(not if you shop at starbucks) but same initial concept

6. MontanaPainter

true that^

really good explanation

7. MontanaPainter

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  8. anti-anti-crime

if your that desperate to get high then go for it. i daubt it will do anything to u though. just go buy more bud

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

hey man some of us are waiting for our tax returns to get high allright?

I SENT THAT MOTHER FUCKER IN WEEKS AGO

10. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

Has anybody heard of this myth?:
    If u eat to many shrooms or hallucinogen, that u can permanently be on a trip (like mental hospital trip shit), or is this just some scare tactic?

11. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

checked all your posts.. your wack. no flicks... pie ass nig

12. anti-anti-crime

ive never heard that, most likely no though, cause the effects of ALL drugs wear off no matter how much u took, unless u took to much then they dont, u just die

13. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

not a myth at all, to much psilocybin can casue brain damage in the form of moderate to severe scitzophrenia. One of my friends has a good story abotu this actually.

So his older sister is about 24-25, and one of her boyfriends in college took wayy to many shrooms one night(abotu ah alf oz dried) and he woke up the enxt day in a mental hospital, apparently he was arrested naked outsidee of some restaraunt, standing on top of a car with a sword, screaming that he was king arthur and if he didnt find his round table hed start attacking people...he spent 6 months in the mental hospital tripping sack uuntil he was finally released, he's no longer scitzo, but hes definately not the same man he was the day before he took them

so...i guess it's true and false, becasue according to that story, the affects did wear off, but it took 6 months...i duunno abotu you but i dont want to be on a bad trip for 6 months

14. MontanaPainter

thats fucking gnarly.

in other news i just ate a very good BLT.

15. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

you shouldnt take more than 5-6g of shrooms at one time, though i think the recorded is like 23g or a little bit more...
    psilocybin is a toxin much like alcohol which attacks your system and causes you to feel light and possibly to see things.

16. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

The toxicity of psilocybin is relatively low; in rats, the oral LD50 is 280mg/kg — almost one and a half times that of caffeine.

Don't make random statements please.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin#Toxicity

Also, it doesn't "attack" your system.

Psilocybin is rapidly dephosphorylated in the body to psilocin which then acts as a partial agonist at the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor in the brain where it mimics the effects of serotonin

17. MontanaPainter

18. RetroLikeWhoa13

it is a toxin....toxins attack the body.
    wikipedia is not exactly the best place to get your answers....
    try www.erowid.com.
    and it wasnt a random statement...it is a fact. i read just about everything i could about shrooms before i tried them. im not uneducated about drugs, im glad you can copy and paste shit from other websites.

19. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Wikipedia helps :)

I just knew it was less toxic than advil and that it was a partial agonist against a serotonin receptor.

EDIT: posted between when I opened the page and hit enter. The toxicity is very low, do you call caffeine a toxin? Anything can be toxic in high enough amounts.

And I posted a link and copied and pastied because I don't know the exact serotonin receptor it blocks. Saying it attacks the body isn't correct, yeah it's not exactly an apple but it being a partial agonist to a serotonin causes the effects.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  20. RetroLikeWhoa13

i will admit you are correct...and that i did misspeak.
    have you ever done them?
    and has anyone tried this stuff called DreamBoost? http://dreamboost.com/