Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fucking sucks. i can't even smoke alone if i wanted because my right hands in a cast, i can't roll a blunt or hit a bowl. fuckin ay.. and the cast smells like shit

2. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

3. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

arent those the things dentists use to clean their equipment

4. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

lol i was talking about the big ass tweezers so peeintheshower can smoke with a cast

5. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

Pee-
    Go to your local headshop and ask for beeline. Use that as an extension of your arm to light the piece, use a candle to light the beeline

iPWN-
    How much were you payin for a zip?

6. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

7. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

8. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

YAY..my dealer's back in town, just in time too, ran out of green yesterday morning, hungover as shit today and just wanting a bong rip, only a couple more hours til he re-ups :D

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Well I had to wake up at 5:30 this morning and go run and bs for awhile got back and slept from bout 8:30 til 1:30 PM woke up smoked in the shower and I had to dust and bs and I couldn't stop laughing with my parents it was pretty epic cause they were laughing too. I'm too lazy to make sense.

11. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

12. Chel

Chel Member

I'm rocking some "blue dream" right now. Mixed my bud with tobacco for the first time, and I'm not sure what to think of it. I like how the bowl stays lit and lasts longer, though. Anyone else have experience with it? I think the high feels a bit different...as if I can function a little better, as opposed to just smoking straight dank.

But maybe it's all in my head. ;)

13. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

dont smoke tobacco in a bowl. roll it up in a joint paper. spliffs are great. it doesnt give you a different high it just tastes better.

14. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

I guess i'll post this in here...

Got an e-cig. Green smoke long edition. Friend has one, sooooo nice.

Excited.

15. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

16. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

that plant is lookin nice.
    yea i dont smoke cigs ever because i dont like it but a couple times i took a cig from my friend and it felt more clear maybe because it made me light headed. idk

17. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

anybody got any good home made gravity bong or pieces they can offer?I dont got a piece anymore!

18. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Just buy coridal bottles and a bucket of water lol. Cut the bottom off the bottle get a cone piece (what we call it in Australia) melt it into the lid and yeah I think you know how it works lawlz. That's been best home made grav/bucket bong for me.
    Anyways I got a Maccas interview today rofl, gonna go in bent see how it goes.
    p.s I hate smoking weed with tobacco joints aren't as bad but out of a bong fuck me my lungs die. I don't have smokers lungs at all I can't inhale ciggs make me wanna die.

19. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

ok than..any ideas for a piece? something relatively small..but can pack a $5 of a bowl and not necessarily burn all of it?

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator