Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

Nah!: you can even just bomb that "m" all over the place instead of putting in a throw use it as your throw. its quick, easy, and recognizable.
    Rezume: looks good man, i like the second character the best.
    Dankbudz: i like the style, i gotta say im more a fan of the diablo than the Pablo.

Heres a new elephant character lol

afarm7.static.flickr.com_6141_5960211040_85d2ef9cf0_z.png
    MF JOKZ by JokzOner, on Flickr

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

the mask needs more dimension like the shirt. but the arms look very good. good attention to detail and structure

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

the whole head and the bandana was below average, I'm not the least satisfied with them, the right arm also... only parts I'm ok with are the left arm and the body. by the time I got to the head it was starting to get dark and I couldn't reach the head (the furthest my hand reached was the eye level of the character, and I had to stand on a barrel to reach that!!!) so the head was all done with a "whatever... I just wanna get it over with and leave" attitude if you know what i mean, I have a fierce urge to go back and go over the head again with a proper one :/

5. Rezume_or_die

Rezume_or_die Member

on the move 015.jpg
    drew this on a wall along the coast in providence

6. arsebanditskaelsucker

arsebanditskaelsucker Senior Member

7. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

^^love the last one but a lil bit more face like structure instead of a potato shape would make it look better

put this lil guy in black book only thing i liked about a piece sketch i did, ended up liking thinking i might tweek it a lil bit here n there and make it my own personal character, kinda like joks has with elephants

scan0004.jpg

8. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

@Phat2 ok, if it would be done properly it would look good. You have to fix the hands, rag and the head. Left arm is a bit out of proportions. The shoulder circle should be a bit bigger than biceps. cant see the elbow, maybe its cuz of the wall. And if you look at the palm of right hand its so big it can cover the whole face, its also bigger than the one on the left hand. So you have to make it smaller or make the head bigger. Straighten the neck a bit, looks like he is leaning forward with his head. Use the same technique on the rag as you used on shirt, it will look much more real. And the eyes should be smaller if you look at the nose. If you had some reference it would be great help. And i think that it wasen't finished when u took a pic of it.

I hope my crit is usefull for you. I saw some of you letter peices, and they are good, and i think you can make that karak much better.

9. arsebanditskaelsucker

cheers Mc Satan yeah i like the idea of it too think i might try it again from a different angle to make the actual head look a little more 3d...should be fun :)
    think your little teddy there needs some evil eyes coming out of that helmet rather than buttons :)

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

oh yeah sneez, definitely. I agree with all you said.
    the reason why the face and the rag are bad is because I couldnt reach that high, I had to stand on a small barrel to be able to reach his eye level, so I wasn't able to work with the head properly at allllllllll

unfortunately, this is a photo of the final product. I really want to go back again with a ladder and fix the face. this thing is about 2.5 meters high.

11. arsebanditskaelsucker

^^^ again you really don't give yourself enough credit phat.....you spray yourself and i'm quite impressed and then i find out its like 2.5 meters tall ...WHAaaaat!!! lol :)

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

thanks arsebandit. you can see why I wasn't able to reach the face and work properly with it then hehe
    but yeah, you can tell its scale judging by the cans in the photo

13. jack666

jack666 Member

14. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

weeeeeeelll i posted this in the blackbook section but i figure this thread hasn't been getting much action so..... trying to progress my style some more trying to improve these in particular, crits?
    Snapshot_20110812_4.jpg Snapshot_20110812_3.jpg Snapshot_20110812_2.jpg

15. arsebanditskaelsucker

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

very lame photo qualtiy
    ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q168_matthew1o_gangstermickey.jpg

17. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

lol banksy much?
    Just messin with you. It's clean if nothing else. I wouldn't paint it, though.

18. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i havent seen banksy do shit with mickey mouse. and why shouldnt i paint it?

19. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

banskybillboard02.jpg
    I'm just saying it's not my style; you can paint it though.

20. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

ight enough with the dick stick figures...lets get the charac thread goin again

Photo-0170.jpg
    lmk what ya think