Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Prove it with a zoomEd out pic. I think ur full of shit 8th story??

2. Kushbombing

Nine. Getting a tiny bit better. Ur avatar throwie sucks . The white ones... The E is way to low. Glad tO sesimeon not doing that again.
    But do t paint high traffic spots man. Find somewhere chill to paint where u can take ur time and shIt.
    Keep practicing
    Work on making ur letters better

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  3. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Ok I know that they say Graff is meant to have arrows, but I don't think this is wat they meant... :p

4. nine514

nine514 Member

Kush and black, thanks for the advice. Only thing is that i think im past the stage of waisting paint in areas where no1 sees it... its not that terrible....

5. Big Africa

Big Africa Member

@ nine dont get a big head man, that'll leave you lickin' your wounds. keep practicing at them chill spots and then troll them skreets later. That's what i do

6. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

I was demonstrating a single light source so the kid would understand...
    even though it sounds like you were being sarcastic lol

7. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

I wasn't hanging off the side of the building if thats what you mean. I had to climb up the side yeah, but once I got on the roof I was able to walk around. It was still sketchy cause it felt like it was gonna collapse but yeah. I could really get good pictures but here ya go

33C1FF42-5DB8-40D4-A122-8D3A465480D3.jpeg C8285C01-22B7-40E4-A174-8C4FDDD1ACC3.jpeg EB2EA4EE-69A6-4C73-8C67-594A94093462.jpeg

The one of them is from the bottom lookin up, you can barely tell what it is but if you look at the right light you can see the top of the building, and I was already two stories towards the top when I took the picture. But nahhh man Im not full of shit, I was shittin my pants the whole way up though lol

8. nine514

nine514 Member

Props to tak for the 8th story bombage

9. aiko

aiko Senior Member

ahahah killin it

10. Kushbombing

A couple years from now you look back and see some of this stuff ur painting and just laugh at yourself. But do w/e

And Tak looks like u are not full of shit. Lol
    You need to get a better pic tho man lol. Can u see ur shit from the ground?

11. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Attached Files:

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yessir thats what up homie looks good

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

nine- lose that 2 ball thing on your lowercase E, just make it one line smooth line or somthing and maybe make the dot of your eye a bit bigger with like that swirl thing going to the centre or somthing.
    dank- that throw looks sick, i like your S alot, cant really see the M but it all looks dope

14. Friidom

Friidom Senior Member

meh new throwie im messin with. crits welcome. says won
    PART_1335910089465(1).jpg

15. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Dank that throw is solid, where is it, on a house? Either way very nice throwski keep it up

16. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

Did something quick for this one girl i know.. The I is shit, I know that :p
    IMG_20120501_172010.jpg

17. Big Africa

Big Africa Member

ai1171.photobucket.com_albums_r554_sjmason92_2012_05_01181130.jpg

Critz por favor, been workin on this one for a lil bit.

18. nine514

nine514 Member

not feeling the R and E, but nice colors and shadow.

19. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

friidom- make your O wider and your N abit wider and maybe more straight, just keep practicing.

comrader- shadowing looks bit off, dont like ur N really but the first A is nice, just should have made the centre hole of it more in the centre

big africa- looks decent just maybe make your E have abit more of a gap so it matches all ur other letters...rather then just the line coming up and curving in...if you get what i mean. looks good though, keep practicing man.

20. Friidom

Friidom Senior Member

yea i was thinking about fattening/shortening it all up thanks for the crit
    comrade-try to make your letters more evenly spaced if you kno what i mean. like the I is further from the A than the rest are from each other and try to make your second A lean the same way as the first
    africa-looks like the letters get bigger from left to right just fix that up and should look a lot better