Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

your name is pronounced the same and has a one letter difference from this guy who you claim has ups across half of the united states.

what do you think?

2. Anon937

Anon937 Senior Member

Yeah, plus I would have to take it up with a legendary crew in my city, so thats a no.
    I might just find a name that actually looks cool and isn't taken.

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

...I really want to see someone painting the word Leno now.

4. BRAZE-TWO

BRAZE-TWO Member

Quick Question: Anyone know where you can purchase Mesh Caps? I saw a flick on youtube of some guy who uses copics and Decos and makes his own designs, and i wanna give it a shot. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

5. Anon937

Anon937 Senior Member

I need a new name!

6. MRBC0706

MRBC0706 Member

^^^Haha that is great.

7. Anon937

Anon937 Senior Member

Does anyone think Bleak or Kemo is a good name?

8. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

dont write bleak, theres a bleak in a crew from aus called MOC. >>>masters of crime. look it up on youtube you'll see. kemo not so sure about.

9. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

best advice i can give for names is dont worry if somone else writes it.... ANY NAME u think of is almost gaurenteed to be taken.... Just dont write the name if the guys a legend, or in your area. Slap on a number and make sure u have a diffrnt style...... graffiti is just a way of sayin fuck u :D

10. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Thats not necessarily true man^, Theres tons of names that have yet to be written you just have to be original and inventive. Words like redux,pronto,fzero,phirst or the millions of names you can just make up that sound cool.
    Dont choose names liek seek,rade,sake that unoriginal shit just makes me laugh, it seems like most toys have a simmiler mindset when it comes to thinking of names I see those three names alot. Most people stick to 4 letters aswell but dont get hung up on that kinda shit, that to me is a lazyness, Some homies i know when they first started wouldent write anything but a 4 letter when we where thinking of names. Having meaning to you and the word you write should be something you do not take lightly, especially if your serious about this whole graffiti thing. If your JUST starting out a name isent the biggest desition because everyone switched them around before they find the one that fits,
    and the last thing in my rant is dont switch names because different letters look better in a new stlye because thats just that one style, once you write that for abit your gonna do a new style and switch names and so on and so forth.

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Did you really just spell decision "desition?" Lol

Anyway, don't get hung up on names.

12. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

^dont listen to this tool. thats how you spell it.its one of those words that have the dual spellings like theater and theatre, or whore and lindsey lohan. you can spell it either way chump.hahah

serious question.what do they mean when they say "it aint gay if your balls dont touch" does that mean that sex with a man is cool as long as they keep both sacs seperate or how does that work? im only asking because a friend of mine was curious.i was like "no way dude id never do that thats gross" and he was like "shut up romero you know your favorite tvshow is americas next top model" and then i was all like "i watch it for the hot girls on there,thats not gay" and he's all like "bullshit.none of those women are very attractive,you only watch it because you have a thing for that male photographer" and thats when i hit him over the head with a lamp.and now i need to know how to get blood stains out of the carpet...also i live with in a duplex do you think that the neighbors would notice a power saw being used in the adjoining apartment or no???

13. yeah

yeah Member

and he fucking destroys shit!

14. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

is it a stupid idea to catch tags with whiteout? i mean only if you dont have anything else but is it still stupid then?

15. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

Short answer- do whatever you want.
    Opinions may vary... I do simple whiteout tags while taking shits, but it would be pretty hard to do a complex handstyle with one of those little brush things. Regular whiteout comes off pretty easy too, so I like to cut up pieces of markal streaks and mix it in there, with white pentel paint to make it thinner. I'm not sure how well all that mixes, but I drop a few BBs in the bottle and shake it up before using it. It leaves stains, so the dye part of the streak is soluble at least.

Edit-
    Whoever was having trouble finding a name, try this http://www.dave-reed.com/Nifty/randSeq.html . Scroll through that shit until you find a name you like with letters youre good at. It's how I chose my name. I just generated 500 and these were some ok names it made... grex, hord, lyzo, layz, ocyb, athe, ifso, apne, ayzo, feos, smar, thez, apne, jair. It's making me reconsider my own name...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

A lot of people get up with whiteout actually. Just cop a whiteout pen, and you're good to go.

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

it is what it sounds like

18. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

It ain't gay if the balls don't touch only applies to a threesome. if a dude is digging out the butthole and you're in the girls cunt, and your sacks rub up, you might as well go buy some leather pants.

19. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

i'm glad someone finally understands that. thank you.

20. Anon937

Anon937 Senior Member

So I think I found a name that actually looks good, and it's hilarious.
    Feces.
    Posting in the toy tagz soon.