Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Meanstreaks Or Sakuras?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by "NEAR", Nov 22, 2005.

Share This Page

1. "art threat"

"art threat" Member

2. k72

k72 Senior Member

3. CAN-KILLER

CAN-KILLER Senior Member

sakura whites for frieghts otherwise they kinda suck

4. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

5. black midget

black midget Senior Member

6. yeayo

yeayo New Member

err day...

sakuras beat all, period, i have been writing for a hot minute, and they crush...

and the whites are my fav other than yellow, and flour. yellow, and they blaze on almost anything, not just freights

7. thatgraffkid410

thatgraffkid410 Senior Member

8. klk79766

klk79766 Banned

9. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

except for some reason, i had 2 sakuras, both of the tips of them just got real fucked up. it aggravated me. i wish they could make it like it is, but make it harder so they dont get all mushy and shit.

knawmean?

10. xBOTOMx

xBOTOMx Senior Member

i prefer markals than meanstreaks

11. klmn395

klmn395 Guest

12. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

alright, I know Im gunna get bagged for this but; are there any advantages of splitting the paintsticks, besides getting dope color mixes?

13. Delse

Delse Senior Member

I ate a hole twisted out mean streak for 20$, smells like windex taste like it too

14. The Child

The Child Member

Fucking tasty.
    I say..overall sakuras,although markals are smooth like budda.

15. HADES.

HADES. Senior Member

to be honest,

1. SANFORD meanstreak (officedepot and all those other places) rocks. twist out bottom, come with cap, to store it and wont get over ur pants. its super smooth, super thick, and opaque, fat, and oily, so it sticks and smudges on ALL surfaces- not too tough, and rather smooth and soft. comes in the best colors, red, black, white, and yellow, and comes with ALOT in the tube. when dry will outlast any and every weather. GREAT QUALITY. kinda expensive.

2. SAKURA (art stores, auto writer stores etc.) they write similar to the sanford and have the same, twist out, and cap. they are a little thicker though so you have to push harder to fill in the porous surfaces on rough surfaces for a solid line. because they are less oily and more solid tough, it will run out slower than sanford. comes in a huge variety of colors. average price. GOOD QUALITY.

3. MARKAL (auto stores etc.) my least favorite, very very dry, they have a dry skin film that you have to peel off first before it really sticks to surfaces. no twist out bottom, or cap, so you have to keep it in a bag or something. its not that oily so you have to push really hard on surfaces, and is not that opaque. sometimes the result will look chalky. works best on freights and steel, and other extremely smooth surfaces for the money. comes in a variety of colors. very inexpensive. OKAY QUALITY.

16. xBOTOMx

xBOTOMx Senior Member

My 1st place are SAKURAS

17. bzerkyetii

bzerkyetii Member

sakuras are the best
    my meanstreaks tip broke off into the cap because it melted in my pocket

18. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

neither i hate those dry paint sticks shit, they look like chalk when you write!