Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Holy fuck! That shits hot fire! 905 represent!
    Doom- keep it on paper for a long time try to get more round and cleeen

havent drawn a throw is a while so my lazy ass did this. crit away!
    ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_Picture51.jpg

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  3. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

yo im from "da streets"

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

you kno its one thing to post whore but when your doin it an tryin to be funny and your not you should give up.

5. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

first id drop those halo's and crosses in the middle of your letters.it doesnt do your letters any justice and on top of that their too big for the letters
    which brings me to my next point.go bigger.no ones gonna even give your shit a second glance if its all small like that...im looking at your letters.
    either your paint is 90% water or your holding the can WAAAAY to close to the wall and for way to long.dont idle when your on the wall
    thats how you get drips and noone likes the drips.you dont need to put the tip that close.the M doesnt match the rest of the letters at all.
    id go simpler like a throw is supposed to be.that m looks like it has bars.and throws dont have bars..the next and most important thing is to
    practice practice practice.preferably in your book for a while.no reason to waste paint.save it up for when you can actually use it.and one thing
    to remember is that no one gets good over night.its gonna take time.years probably before your even half way decent.dont trip it happens to
    the bes tof us.keep on pushin.dont give up.practice your throw and dont be scared to experiment.hope you progress quick.

6. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

thanks for coverin doom for me mero.

7. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

word.i feel like helping him out.he hasnt said anything stupid for me to want to troll his ass lol.

yet...

8. dr.Doom

dr.Doom Member

haha thanks guys...heres something i just worked in in my book..i think ima change my tag too because doom doenst flow too well i changed it to STP..

heres a look on paper..any suggestions to how i could make it flow better or anything at al dont hold back :p

ai602.photobucket.com_albums_tt103_STP1993_Tags_SDC10878.jpg_6d5f1dfb37045cfaf12bc33ba45a2581.jpg

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

you shouldnt write random letter like that cuz people will mistake it for a crew. try step or somethin like that

10. dr.Doom

dr.Doom Member

ok will do...what about the look of the letters though..any tips?
    and also when your paining do you use your arm or wrist more? I do it like im writing but i dont know if thats right..

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

with your letters try like keyboard letters or a style you like an jus practice practice practice. and when painting you should use your arm more depending on how big whatever your painting is. wrist are more for details and flare tags

12. EP!K

EP!K New Member

Well this is my first time trying any type of graffiti... The only markers I had available were yellow orange and red so I just went with yellow and red... If I had a wider selection the colors probably would have been a little different but I didn't :\ Well anyways here it is tear me apart please give tips though... Sorry my phone takes horrible pics and that is the only thing available to me for pictures...

[Broken External Image]:http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3141/0717092147a.jpg

13. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

I'm a toy as well, but I just thought I'd say that I thought the PI was an A with how they're so much closer than the other letters. So.. That's my two cents.. have them more evenly spaced apart or something.

14. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

another thing. this is the throwie thread no tags but dont two tone your tags like that make your letters closer lose the quotes for now make your e go the right way extend the bottom left leg of your k dont make your i upside down and change your p. oh yea dont do edgy letters

15. get a grip!

get a grip! Senior Member

---​

after party boredom gotta stay awake till work

NOT MY NAME JUST GOT BORED

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  16. AzikMania

AzikMania Member

Actualy that was an abandoned shack

17. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

18. VaNdAL xBA!x