Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

Thats cool as hell man.Wheresmy free shit??lol.

2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Aww I don't wanna go to rehab!

And weedeater, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about actually. Like there's a river with fish behind this residential area, so you can fish, but I wouldn't swim in it, it's pretty gross. But it's right next to a lot of walls and sewer ditches, so you can basically paint everything. It's along a trail, so it's about a mile of just that. It runs right behind an OSH too, so if it's like 9PM and you need some paint, there you go haha

Phat, bro you got me fucking hungry with that cake shit. I gotta find some sweets

3. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

the quarries i go to are legit, they havent been touched in over sixty years. they just keep digging until they hit water, and they just let it fill up. so what you are left with is 70 ft of deep water thats crystal clear, it feels so good to swim in too, with all the minerals and shit. you have visibility up to about 35ft down. its insane being able to watch 4-5 7 pound bass following your lure, ive pulled some monsters out of this spot. we have rope swings over it, old abandoned cranes we'll climb and jump off of. shits insane. biggest jump we have is almost 70 ft. you can count to 3 and a half before you hit water. just make sure you hit that shit feet first. only thing i hate about it is how long it takes you to surface, being a smoker i like to hang out above water haha.

i do wish there were man made concrete structures like you have though, we have to paint crooked/uneven rock.

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Rehab? ooooo rehab... why you gotta go?

5. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

Great fucking film!!!^^^

6. j3l1y

j3l1y New Member

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

wtf, your a faggot^

ayo mods can we get an infraction or ban or something for this kid because he has pissed me off?

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

awwww hahahahaha dont hate maynnn !!! you got rick rolld xD

9. nah!

nah! Banned

I knew it wouldnt be a dope piece but i didnt expect a rickroll XDD

10. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Holy shit that is fucking cool.
    The only thing close to that that I know of is like 30 miles away, and it's a hidden lake in a park (you have to adventure through trees and shit). There's no walls, but it has a rope swing and shit. There's a plaza near it, so I guess you could hit a wall facing the lake but it's not really worth it.

70ft...sounds like some scary fucking shit and I feel bad for anyone who belly flops that haha

11. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yeah, we call that drop "the man". because thats what it makes out of you. ive never seen anyone belly flop, if i did id probably jump in after them immediately, im sure you could go blind if you hit the water wrong from that height, and it would probably knock the wind out of you regardless.

and i love finding hidden bodies of water, that sounds dope, the less people that know about it the more i want to explore.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

On some real shit tho that shit was gay.

where you talkin bout willis?

13. nah!

nah! Banned

i first read that as hidden bodies heh

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

whats cracken?! wheres errbody at?

15. OKUR-OKALOKA

OKUR-OKALOKA New Member

Dude, you gotta read Fear and Loathing! The book is just so much more disturbing! Not to say the movie wasn't fucking amazing!

16. ian

ian Elite Member

yo some of the better peeps on here should make a video of them sketchin out a piece, i personally think it would be super helpful to watch someone else sketch out a piece

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^I was expecting some graffic shit.... fuck cnn

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Life is fucked up. i've witnessed deaths as well, not somebody getting shot in the dome though. Death is interesting and unpreventable. I don't necessarily urn or want to see someone getting shot in the head, but i would rather see that then seeing the mother of the person who is killed, thats more fucked up then the death its self.

On the real though i jack off david caridine style to videos of people dying:cool:

19. nah!

nah! Banned

there is such a thing as shock videos...

also click this link, register and click the ads there is no long term thing and for every 10 people that register with my friends refferal link i get 1$ :eek:

http://www.buxtooth.com/?r=685368101

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Ha! The internet is not new to me...

and gtfo of here with all that referral bullshit, shits a scam