Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Ya the ruff draft s looked better but I couldn't do it the same but thanks and the bottom one is clean
    That guru one is looking pretty legit wana see it done

2. thepekins

thepekins Guest

3. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

4. thepekins

thepekins Guest

clean it up. Have a solid color fill for now and just work on letter structure. sketch it out in pencil. and get a new name imo

5. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

yeah what he said skecth it out in pencil first also use bars and get rid of the wavy shit 4 now

6. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

how about give crits if you want them

7. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

ah RES finally someone whos sharing my opinion.
    damn morons screaming for attention

8. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Thanks for the crits, I'll work on my shit.

9. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

i think thats fucked up.. id not expect someone who clearly sucks to crit my stuff...its nonsense, it does not help, i wouldnt give 2shits about the opinion of someone who has no idea what hes doing..and instead of sayin ey! you dont get crits if you dont give em you could have used your time to give him a lil advise..fnk just go black n white n do your stuff over n over again guess thats the most valid advise for all who r seekin for help fill about 2 books n see what you got in the end

10. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Definately right, although they should atleast comment it if they like it or not
    But I remeber I was new on here I didn't even know you were suppozed to

11. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

were not asking them to write an essay about it, just say whats good or bad about it. its not hard

12. Meph*

Meph* Guest

2fnk- i would suggest keep it green inside the letters and use yellow as the forcefield, but lose the wavy shit asap.

View attachment 560932

View attachment 560933

should i color the first one?..n should i outline the green goo with black sharpie on the second one?

13. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

ai616.photobucket.com_albums_tt250_slerk_May_11_1048.jpg
    sharpie freestyle while waiting at the dmv i didnt get to finish though

14. thepekins

thepekins Guest

mevsr- not bad I would get rid of the extensions on the M and the thing on the bottom of the V, and clean up the lines a little to make the letter a little more even

meph- I like that second one a lot. I wouldn't outline the green but suit yourself

fukew- pretty good for a freestyle, I always have to sketch my shit out in pencil. I don't like the cut thing in the middle of the E

noticed I havent had crits on my shit. Hmmmm....

and massacremen why you gotta call us morons? everyone here wants to get better whats moronic about that? And like plankton said, there's no need for the cats who are brand new to graff to give crits when they don't even know what they're talking about yet.

15. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

thepekins, I could try and give you some crits from just what looks good and shit, if you repost your shit. I looked back a page or so, and couldn't find anything. Thanks for the crits, I've been working on my shit today. Got one sketch done, but didn't use bars, which I need to start doing.

16. thepekins

thepekins Guest

17. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

18. thepekins

thepekins Guest

I don't usually do the background like that, those times it was just cus I fucked up what I was trying to do with it. And yeah that fill in the second pic is pretty bad, i was experimenting but failed. I'll try to sketch up some better shit tonight to post

19. AMERO

AMERO Member

I really like the first one, but the second one not too much, change the background bro, but keep up the work!

20. haze4life

haze4life Senior Member

Sucks to hear this but go simpler waze... you're getting ahead of youreself structure wise... which is the only real thing that matters in the toy bb section IMO.