Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

...yeah sure. Your not fooling anyone. you meet saiko yet? yall would prolly be a good match, but dont call me the match maker

2. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Usually your comebacks are funny.

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

haha. Sup bromigos

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

? It wasnt a comeback, it was simply a statement. But dont talk to me about being funny... cause I dont recall a time ever laughing at any of your posts except for laughing at what youve done in your blackbook.

Whats up with all these litte kid faggots tryina start shit for no reason?

@herbn what up nigguh, I bet phats asleep......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spjy_drJnoM&feature=BFa&list=WL5CD2B9CD9FA4A2A1&index=48

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
  5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Just clownin man. No need to bug out on a joke. Chill out.

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I dont like you, I dont joke around with those I do not like. no e-friendship for you.

7. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I don't care. All I ask is that you keep critting my shit like you have been. Been helpful.

8. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

thats a good track, havent heard it in awhile. this some dudes out in Ft Worth, I painted the Fort Worth logo in the back ground. nothing special. i like the song though lol

http://youtu.be/O4vAxGUaAjA

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lo fat guy + dude bbq-ing make me hungry

@mn nice Shyoo, you keep actin like a dufus and that wont happen lol. Only reason why I crit you is cause I got sick of seeing your wack ass shit, and I felt a little bad I was so mean to you when you first joined under different name. If you dont paint in the next 3 days I will also not crit anytihng you do, you can be led by the blind in the toy bb thread.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  10. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Better delete that vid before you get banned Herbn. Same shit happened to Nah.

And rib, i got painted shit. But its not too hot because it was my first time with the new throw, and you'd flame it none the less.

11. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

we cant post videos? the fucks that about

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

nah got banned for excesive video embedding, and being a fag troll piece of shit. He's still around tho, lol new name is homevideos or homemovies or someshit. He's too pussy to embed shit now tho, im actually suprised he aint post whorin it up right now...

anyways yeah, I assume your paint sucks, but at this moment I also assume it doesnt exist... sorry.

13. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

ahhhhhhhh gotcha

And it sucks cause of the new throw? what about the old throw?

14. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I posted up the old painted throw. Cleaner than the new one but its faded at the bottom. Terrible mistake lol and rib also said that its weak so I took his advice and switched up names. I'll go over the new one tomorrow night with the new Fresh Paint I got. Don't know why I have to fucking prove it just to get some blackbook crits. But its true that I get weak crits in the toy section, but if I post in the intermediate thread, my shit will get hated on and moved over. So where does that leave me? Having to prove to someone over the internet that I actually paint. Aint that some shit?

15. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

well you really dont have to prove shit. cause we just some nigguhs on the interweb. If no one is giving you crits its probly cause you just need alot of practice. not in a bad way you just gotta do that shit over and over. And throwies gotta have finesse and natural style, which you have or you dont. I dont remember seein any of your stuff but i dont remember alot of things.

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@mn nice yeah dude thats some shit. but im an e-wangstapainta, all my shits shooped. you must prove yourself worthy to get any benefits out of my greatness.

17. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

SHITS SHOOPED SON!!!! chu know bout that kiiiid

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Aw shit! Dupin me with the shoops.

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^youevershwakonshwafter?

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member