Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

when i was in a holding cell i asked the cop if u go to te county jail if theres art groups and such and he said abosolutly and they incourage ppl to join to stay out of trouble... you would have a lot of time to practice lol

2. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

yea thats exactly what you want to do, practice your tags throws and pieces in jail. nice one

3. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

well id rather be doing that and getting out early on good behavior than getting in more trouble

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

they look through Evertyhing.
    and the fun part is, after they trash your house you gotta clean it all up

5. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

I heard that they could only look through stuff that was in plain view, but i guess thats wrong.

6. PG_Miscreant

PG_Miscreant Senior Member

that may be the law but cops can get away with anything they want cuz everyone will just assume theyre telling the truth even tho they rarely tell it
    edit: i just remembered, thats the law for if theyre in your house with permission but no warrant, i saw it on cops, same with cars

7. -COMIC-KCW-

-COMIC-KCW- Member

i got a felony for doing 6 tags. livein cally. and i am 14... its not the size or lae, its the rim itself.(vandalism)

8. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

dont b such a pussy n run like hell when u c those piggies comin
    u can throw ur cans o paint at em 2 that slows em down a bit

9. huffer

huffer Member

^^finger prints, i dont wear gloves when i handle it al the time so its bound ot have some of mine on it, idk i still would always run ive thankfully nefer had too, where i live its weird, its crazy residential and not heavily patrolled by police unless there in the helicoptor which is hella easy to get away from.

10. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

yeah but they only have ur finger prints if uv been arrested b4

11. tempest

tempest Senior Member

my aunts friend is a cop and he sez he lurves the hip-hop-down-to-ur-knees-pant-style cuz felons r just so dam easy to catch. go buy some dam bombing pants that go up to ur hips so u can run away! it feels fucked up wearing anything up there but get used to it if u dont want to get caught.

12. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

i just pull my pants up and tighten my belt before i do something i know i might have to run to do/get away

after like 7years of baggy pants a guy learn a few tricks...

13. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

this is where the grocery bag thing enters the conversation!

carry your cans in these lovely little 6pack boxes montana comes in and walk around like you're back from wal-mart or something...

And also police scanners are lovely!

if the cops come its that someone called em

if someone called em the dispatcher had to tell it to a car thru the radio

if the dispatch someone to your area you have time to leave

i was showing my scanner to another local writer and he just could'nt believe what he was hearing... its worth the investment definitely more than a lame ass ipod to go out if you ask my opinion

14. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

watch roots you run a mile an hour faster everytime you watch it lol

15. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

How can I run a mile an hour faster if it doesn't take me an hour to run a mile now eh.

16. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

just dont be heat. dont lwet people know what you write. dont go on missions solo always have somone to keep a watch. dont day bomb in heat place.

just dont be retarted.

17. Eatadick

Eatadick Member

18. RECS

RECS Member

One thing i do, is always have an escape route in your head...i constantly looko around for cops, and also for constant and various escape routes. Also, dont let anyone EVER see the color of your skin (like when your walking up the street, and cars are heading in the opposite direction, turn your head the opposite way like youre looking in your backpack or whatever, )...reason being, is that, if the cops ask around if they saw someone walking around or someone that MIGHT fit the description of a writer..they can say, "umm yeah, but i couldnt tell if he was white, black, hispanic, or whatever... So thats a major help to you...also...dont wear anything that your parents have sseen you wear..(if they have, make sure it hasn't been often...), dont wear anything, youve worn to school more than once...or something people in your school can recognize if they were shown a photo of it....like that kid said, dress really "up-ity" when writing...especially if you dont dress like that normally. I usually have a ski mask on when I bomb, i just keep it folded over on the top of my head, like a beanie or something. Then, when youre ready, pull that shit over, and attack!!!!!!

19. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

i have found that there is no way to reduce the risk of getting caught bombings is completely unpredictable so learn to RUUUUUN!

20. ReBuilt

ReBuilt Member

do you think my cross country would help? ha